Reviews for Wearing Robert's Crown
iacopo.passerini chapter 2 . 10/15
Ah bene bene vediamo un pò che succede!
Sauwk chapter 24 . 10/2
changing of the childs name is really strange. Ok butterfly effect and all that, bit is weird
eleanormikhaelson chapter 46 . 9/29
Truly amazing!
I really loved the plot development around the others. Their powers were never completely known, and without bran the broken in context, even the other's motives gain so much more mystery. I love bran though, would have loved his character to remain same and explore wrt to your SI.
I almost hoped thoros would bring back Robert too, I totally fell in love with the characterization. Even with viserys, two characters so easily set aside as bad king material, and to both have this surprising contrast was fun to imagine.
Waiting for an update!
Looking forward to the story around longstarks too.
Knimana chapter 24 . 9/22
OH my god , the A-team! Wowwwww
Pretty amazing
1 love m4gic chapter 29 . 9/21
I honestly enjoyed the story so far but it is getting more and more tedious to continue reading it... it might be just me but i wanted the SI to have a bigger role, with bigger changes, and more reactions about him and his actions.

I binge read this almost in one sitting, so that might be a reason too i guess, but still.

Excitement and precarious situations are quite few and far between, and while i like the MC, i feel that showcasing what he feels and planned/plans to do could have been done a little bit better to make me care more about him.

The story as it is now feels more about everyone else but the MC, and while that would not be too bad in itself, there is some need to showcase the MC's personality more in my opinion.

He is a good guy, i know, and wants to help people... but what is he passionate about? What are his hobbies? Does he have anything he loves other than duty and family? We know that he left behind his whoring days, and drinks much less alkohol as well, but what does he do instead? What are his flaws? How is he planning to overcome them? Did he bring any culture with him from Earth that he at least practices in private? Christmas? New Year? Etc... in any form?

Still, thanks for the hard work, and i love the story... good luck!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 23 . 9/13
Have really enjoyed it up until this point but it was starting to get a bit too fast paced and confusing for me, so will bow out now. Wash hoping to get a glimpse as to who the SI was but thank you for the ready anyways.
thepkrmgc chapter 46 . 8/8
I'm glad I gave this story another shot, it should be cool to see where it goes from here.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 7 . 7/30
It actually makes zero sense for Ashara Dayne to actually accept barristiens hand in marriage. She only ever knew him when she was Elias hand maiden at court. They’ve never actually spoken with each other and the extent of their connection is selmy looking at her from afar.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 6 . 7/29
Queenscrown is already a land in the north and it’s also called the gift which belongs to the watch.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 1 . 7/29
The easiest way to have a amiable relationship with dorne is by giving them the mountain and amory lorch at the very least.
I wasted my life chapter 46 . 7/9
Oh shit, you finally put the chapters in SB to FFN? Does it mean you're still planning to update it one day?
animusand chapter 7 . 6/22
This is really good. It reads well. I wanted to pause about three chapters back. I look forward to what's to come.
SixFtWookie chapter 1 . 6/21
Did Stannis the Mannis just make a joke? What a great first chapter. Without the story intro spoiling it, it may have been tricky to immediately notice the SI. A few hints here and there that couls mostly be explained by the crushing weight of responsibility he just took on. I think this is the first GoT AU I've ever read that diverges at this point in time, which i think is a ripe time for changes. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Visual Bliss chapter 42 . 6/17
Man I hope nymeria's dragon gets taken by night king
Visual Bliss chapter 39 . 6/17
Oh so this is how red slut is going to insert herself and her god into the equation?
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »