Reviews for Wearing Robert's Crown
And what?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2023
Why is she not dead
DarkJon chapter 38 . 11/29/2023
Tolle schade das es Eddard ist der getötet wurde statt Cassanna.
OogaChooga chapter 24 . 11/12/2023
it's very interesting having a story from everyone but the SI's perspective. I am a little lost though. The story is good but I don't really know how fast things are moving half the time or where in the story we are I only get to know sometimes when Dany is mentioned or something. If there's could just be years down at the top of chapters or at the start of perspective changes it would make it a lot easier to follow.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2023
If I ground all of westeros to a fine powder, would I find a grain of justice?

Peak Pratchett reference, I love it. This is a super interesting fic!
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 20 . 10/8/2023
Title is a bait, Robert in this fic is a side character. 2nd Robert confuses me, his character is inconsistent.
Often he acts as he knows the got plot, but then u see him getting caught up by the greyjoy rebellion and not even preparing for it, he removes Varys as the master of whisperers which I assume cause he knows his real loyalties, but then he just let's Varys spy on him constantly.

Idk if Robert is acting like he has a plan or if he is just going with the flow.
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 12 . 10/7/2023
I hope, Robert has a " SMART" reason to justify as to why his very attentive on educating and making the last male heir (viserys) of the former dynasty he userp as his squire.
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 11 . 10/7/2023
"joffwyn" what a creative unique name.
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 10 . 10/7/2023
"little flowers" PFT, Varys already looked ... , now he sounds like one.
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 3 . 10/7/2023
just wow, Ashara and Barristan ship? I'm speechless, is this canon or what? Knowing got world I have an inkling it might be, but still it so weirrdd.
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 2 . 10/7/2023
"bows the knee" certainly a new term.
AHornyHorse chapter 5 . 9/1/2023
Eww Lyanna
AHornyHorse chapter 3 . 9/1/2023
Love the politics but the pairing are awful.
AHornyHorse chapter 2 . 9/1/2023
Tarly is a great general sure. But Old Town is pretty much the Capital of Reach. Hell, it's the religious and scientific center of Westerous.
AHornyHorse chapter 1 . 9/1/2023
Why the hell is an SI simping for the bitch Lyanna?
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »