Reviews for Rocketman
skadoo chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wonderfully written, Tom shines in this through his grief...
Katharina chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I just read it again, and it's very good. Even if you let Harry die, what never should happend!(You see, I'm one of those people who just want them all to live their lifes long and happy in the AQ, 'cause they deserve it, don't they?)

Your story is well-written, and I like the way you discribe the friendship between Harry and Tom. It seems to me that Tom, but also B'Elanna, treated Harry like their little brother.

It's sad that Harry, the youngest, died at first. Not very fair. It would be interesting if you write another story about the way B'Elanna, Janeway, Chakotay and the others react when they hear it. Thanks for the story!
Cat C chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Wow, what a beautifully written story. So sad, with Harry dead and B'Elanna so ill. You write Tom's feelings and thoughts so well. I could picture Robbie recording that letter to Neelix. Please write more soon.
Rat chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
very potent. thankyou.
Vixster chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
That was a good story, are you going to continue it? I'd love to know what happens to B'Elanna and Janeway.
Dusha chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I would like to commend you on a wonderfully written piece of prose. While it had all the makings of a 'drabble' the emotion tied into it made it worth reading. The letter to Neelix is a good excuse for Tom to just vent, something that he obviously needs to do. Still, I don't think that B'Elanna is going to be the only person that needs to see a counciler because of the reprecusions of Harry's death. I would like to see B'Elanna's reaction, and the reactions of other characters as well. (You alluded that we might learn what Neelix thinks in his returning letter, what B'Elanna is going to go through, but it'd be interesting to know how Janeway, Seven, the Doctor, and Chakotay will do.) I've always like the Captain Proton program for what it represents: and easier of time of black and white, good and evil, bad butt kicking blasters and heros that always get the girls. The simplicity of it in a world of complications has always struck a chord with me. It makes sense that Tom and Harry would enjoy the program, considering everything that they go through, the twists, the turns, the half-right, maybe wrong decisions made. It's also nice to see Neelix still fulfilling his role as morale officer, despite his distance. I can see him taking it hard, but you're right, he would try to be there for everyone else. All in all, supurb characterization and discription, and I hope you continue on this same line for chapters to come!
lin chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
It's very good, but so sad! How could Harry be dead? That's not fair!