Reviews for Worst Mistake
RZZMG chapter 18 . 4/22
Hoping for an update soon, as this is a delicious fic that has me on edge, dahling! :)
Nevella123 chapter 18 . 4/14
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Edove chapter 18 . 4/11
Ugh I love how.. "realistic" your story is for them. How they don't just magically fall in love with each other at first sex. It was a slower burn, but I guess I like torturing myself bit by bit with anxiety and nervousness you bring out hahaha.

Thank you for writing, always, and please continue! Not only this one but all your other addicting fics! DX
GiveMeTheStars chapter 18 . 4/11
I just read this entire thing at work (bad I know) but this story is soooo good!
Can't wait for a new chapter!
SuperstarWriterGirl chapter 1 . 4/4
Reads a/n 'darker than c&B? damn that's dark:
PetiteEclaire chapter 1 . 4/4
I love this story so much! Love me a Draco like that, please update! I've been checking the fic everyday to see if you posted anything new! Please don't abandon it!
Wtf the last like 5 chapters were not good. Draco becoming well crazy ? No
Plese continue the story
Lizard1988 chapter 18 . 4/2
Please update! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Don'tTalkToMe chapter 18 . 3/30
Look, I don't want to be pushy, but please finish! You have so many fans! I don't want to make you feel pressured, but come on! You stopped writing after a cliffhanger! I really enjoyed this and I been waiting nearly a year. If it takes 10 years, I won't care, the wait would be worth it!

Happy Writing!
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 3/30
Hi! I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying this story! I love the dark themes and the characterizations! Thanks for taking the time to write and update! I look forward to reading more soon!
abigail chapter 18 . 3/25
ok, so here's what i think... THIS UTTERLY GORGEOUS FIC NEEDS TO BE UPDATED ! MY HEART IS TREMBLING AND IT'S BEEN SO LOOOONG
camybanks12 chapter 4 . 3/27
It's fucked up that someone would say that! I actually like your story's and hope you continue writing cause your really good.
YouJustDoYou14 chapter 18 . 3/20
Please come back to this! I need to know whashpoppin’
Sofy2011 chapter 18 . 3/8