Reviews for Worst Mistake
taleoftwoherondales chapter 18 . 7/17
please please please update soon! i’m dying!
ChristieWind chapter 18 . 7/16
It's a nice Veela fanfic. Hope you will update someday.
Kotten chapter 18 . 7/11
Please continue! It super good!
KagedIn chapter 18 . 7/6
Umn please explain why this stops here?! At chapter 18 and at a part like this?! Ugh please tell me this is jus a brief hiatus, I hope so cause this is a great read!
camybanks12 chapter 1 . 7/1
please Update this!
linadjahat chapter 1 . 6/26
greaaaaat..bravoooo
MADnightstar chapter 1 . 6/26
Amazing take on the usual cliché veela fanfictions. Keep up the good work. love the story. Hope you update soon.
KRed10 chapter 18 . 6/20
Please, oh please, continue this story! I'm obsessed with this story. I love it!
karenkunst chapter 18 . 6/17
So. Good! I'm dying to know what'll happen next! T-T 33333
ChrissyTRam chapter 18 . 6/11
Wow! I just read this all ththe way through chapter 18. I’d read it before but stopped once I got to Fay’s death and how Hermione saw Draco at the top of the stairs. I’m glad I pushed through this time. Draco is a Veela explains a lot. I hope he takes it well when Hermione tells him. Thank you! I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
bf142128 chapter 18 . 6/11
Hello! I'm not sure if you're still updating or not, however I just wanted to say this.
I LOVE THIS STORY you've done such a phenomenal job with the characters, the story development, the twists, the different side pieces coming together, I love reading this story.

I just wanted to share my appreciation with you to let you know that your hard work is valued.
Stella Hermione Malfoy chapter 18 . 5/30
Update please... It's killing me.
Stella Hermione Malfoy chapter 18 . 5/25
Update please... It's killing me.
Halop18 chapter 18 . 5/23
Please update this soon! The suspense is killing me!
221BPrivotDrive chapter 18 . 5/22
Oh my goodness! This is why I avoid works in progress. I loved this and I'm hooked. But I don't know if you plan to continue. I need closure. Lol. Either way!

Now that I've gotten that out of my system...this was really good. I caught the veela foreshadowing and was excited to see the dark side. Please let us know if you're going to continue. Thanks!
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »