Reviews for Worst Mistake
Philosophy of Slytherin chapter 2 . 22h
I have reread this story, and this chapter in particular over and over. I think you're probably the best smut-writer out there. I usually don't like HG/DM but HG/SS, yet this is better written than any of them. The tension and the excitement of the characters really translates into your writing.
"I'm not thirsty"-"You will be.."
"Are you serious?"-"as a heart-attack" Hahaha, loved this
I really liked the ending too. I think what helps is how no-nonsense down to earth Hermione is, yet she's a little unsure (is that.. rude?), and the chemistry between the two of them is palatable. Please keep writing in general, you're very good and even if it's not your major, we are very much enjoying ourselves reading your work/hobby. Will you be writing other pairings? Maybe HG/SS? Hehe
ajactn chapter 18 . 10/20
omg i love this story! i hope you plan to update your stories soon!
Ash chapter 18 . 10/17
Boooooooom!

Hermione found out the truth! Draco didn’t know? Really? Huh.

So the Golden Trio is no more. Ok. I’m fine with that surprisingly. Better now in school than later when they all have families and careers.
A chapter 18 . 10/10
I just found this story and I'm so invested in it now! Please tell me it hasn't been discontinued, I'll be waiting for a new chapter excitedly!
Darknees Queen chapter 18 . 10/10
Oh my good... I need to know what will happen ... I'm really liking this history XOXO
bunnyobelenus chapter 18 . 10/6
I think this is the third time I have read this story and I still get excited every time. I need more of this!
Nightingale'sLullaby chapter 18 . 10/5
PLEASE update soon!
Beautiful
iluvprongsie chapter 18 . 10/3
Hiiiii.

Incredible story. Love the way you have woven the story. I think the harsh edge to Draco's charecter is the pivotal point of this story. The fact that he has no idea what's going on and yet is so helplessly obsessed is seriously well written.

Please update. I am itching to read about his reaction to knowing he is a Veela.
Crushcrush12 chapter 6 . 10/3
Wow la repuesta de Hermione fue epica cuando Draco intentó chantajearla.

Y .DIOS. Amo a Harry. Lo qué él dijo fue literalmente lo que yo pensaba.
Crushcrush12 chapter 5 . 10/3
Wow la historia es asombrosa. Solo quiero hacer un pequeño paréntesis: Es realmente complicada la situación de Hermione con respecto a sus amistades, porque lo único que me molesta un poco es como ella interfiere en las relaciones de sus amigos (y sobre reacciona cuando estos se involucran en la suya propia), porque ella definitivamente está revelando cosas (a ginny, lavender) que escuchó decir a los muchachos (harry ron). Y si ellos le permiten a ella escuchar esas cosas es porque confían en ella. Y ella luego va y lo revela a las chicas. Pero por otro lado entiendo que ella lo hace (en el caso de lavender) porque si bien ron es amigo de ella, lo que él hacia era incorrecto y era un cretino y aunque ella no debía decirlo ella lo hizo porque sintió que debía.

GRACIAS A LAVENDER POR SALVAR A HERMIONE!) Me alegra que ellas ahora sean amigas.

FUCK YOU DRACO SHE WAS ALMOST RAPED AND YOU WANT SEX?!
Cyclax chapter 18 . 9/28
Really loved your story and would like to see it continued 3
Blue-vain23 chapter 18 . 9/27
I love this story. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read and re-read it. Love all the little clues you gave in the story. Hope you’ll continue this story. :)
loveinthemadness chapter 18 . 9/24
This is so fucking good! I just spent the last few days reading this every spare minute I could find. I love dark Draco, and especially in this story where he has no idea why he is feeling/acting this way- all possessiveviolenthot!). You're writing is amazing, as always! I hope you find time to update this soon. This story keep running through my mind and I'm dying to see how things go down next!
Aid4 chapter 18 . 9/21
Hi! I just finished of read this story and I like it too much. Hope that you can update again soon!
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »