Reviews for Finally
Kigo Stories chapter 10 . 10/14
I love your story and the way you write!
Mewtwo-TheLoneShadow chapter 10 . 10/13
Honestly stunning, spellbinding writing with one of my favourite pairings. 3 Bravo! Can't wait for more!
segundosamson chapter 10 . 9/21
yessshuuu! another update! anyway, i get what you mean when you said that Naruto’s strength is his conviction. and I think that you did well on delivering that in this chapter. cheers to you and I hope you do well in life and that you’ll never abandon this story because this is great and very different on the approach of Naruto x Tsunade story.
kingeddie16ne chapter 10 . 9/19
When's the next chapter coming?
This is a better post-series send off to the series than canon. These are better utilizations of Naruto's toolkit than anything in the Boruto era, and a romance that puts the shoujo-lite attempts of The Last to shame.
I never thought the Nine Tails Chakra Mode could be sexy. I was wrong.
Great story, keep it up
awesome chapter cant wait for chapter 11
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 10 . 9/7
This is fucking fantastic! I didt know what to think when i started but honestly it just kept getting better and better with each chapter! To the point were i didnt want to reach the last chapter because id have to wait for more!
I cant wait to read me more! Keep up the great work
Leeter chapter 3 . 8/31
Personally, I hate ShikaTema with a passion...
joey91731 chapter 1 . 9/2
yrs i love Tsunade and Naruto story's they are not many out there. I could only see Tsunade and Naruto together No one else not even the toad sage he's to big of a pervert. Just like I can't see Nami and Sanji together he's a pervert too. so I'll always see Luffy and Nami together.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 5 . 8/30