Reviews for Naruto, Immortal of Zi
A10riddick chapter 2 . 8/30/2020
Great start! When will the complete chapter be out? Can't wait fore more!
fenixrojo36 chapter 2 . 2/26/2020
Z
ericsofly2 chapter 2 . 11/3/2019
Update please
Old steamer chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
I would recommend putting copy's of all of the projects that you are having trouble with, on the same site and using those copy's as the master versions of them and updating the master versions and getting feedback from the reviews of the master versions and making alterations to them to create a better quality work after you've gotten the master versions to a exceptabe level of quality for you just copy the final and complete master version to the other sites. This also has a second side benefit of helping you find grammar mistakes faster not to mention that it takes less time to update one copy on one site then edit that copy then paste the edited version on the other sites.
WolkaiserDrake chapter 2 . 6/12/2017
Im happy this got updated, I enjoyed the idea behind this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
I decided to journey into this section to see if anything popped up an caught my interest and so far... Not really... Out of all it's I saw though, yours sincerely out the most and could very well be a very interesting story. I look forward to it if you plan on continuing it.
luffynami44 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
por favor suguela esta buena
SaurusRock625 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Okay, this story definitely has potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I recommend keeping the name canon. I would also read this over a second time to look for any grammatical issues but only after I have at least twenty chapters written in advance to make it harder to lose ones muse. The premise is a good one and for that matter is rarely used in the zoids series anyway.
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
keep it the Blitz team
Humble and Merciful chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Blitz please and interestiing
ZGzoids chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Sounds good so far, now i'm excited for the zoids action.
MrCraken chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Looks promising, looking forward to where you go with this.
BANKAIZEN chapter 1 . 3/26/2016