Reviews for Secrets Inside
Anna chapter 23 . 3/18/2017
I swear I'm not crying as I reread this several times
This was honestly my favourite story I've read in years? Really... I can't tell you how many times I only read my character after the games because I lose interest with the others in the story, but I never did this. This was such a good read from the beginning to the depressing end. When I first saw Bree, I was annoyed at how boring she seemed and thought she was going to be just another District Partner that I forgot about and only remembered after they died because of my tribute, but... I was wrong. She developed. She was gone half the game, but she survived and we got to see her mature. I love Bree. I was literally shrieking in fear during the finale... (ask Haiden) I'm so happy I submitted, especially with Poet. You did an amazing job. He was written exactly how I imagined him and more. Thank you, Ansley. Onto your next story then.
heavydirtysoul chapter 23 . 3/19/2017
an awesome epilogue to an awesome story. well done, ans, and thank you. :)
dreams and desperation chapter 23 . 3/19/2017
Cute little look in on the people the tributes left behind! A lot of them are pretty sad, which is good, because it's unrealisitic for happy ever afters after your children have died. Some familes at least would struggle to get over it. Nice hearing about Cathodette again, even if it was just about her father's death mainly! :) Loved this story, Ans. I can't wait to see how the next one goes! Xx
Metallic Shadow10 chapter 22 . 3/5/2017
I liked the ending. I definitely sympathized with Ceres more at the end.

Favorite death: Blush. That whole fight was intense. Blush finally pulled out her poison even though it never did anything. And then to have Emil have electricity in the water was epic.

Favorite chapter: Ch.19 just because it had a lot of death - ones that were shocking and expected.

I thought you did a good job on this story! There were a lot of big personalities but I think you worked well with them, had a creative arena, and an interesting plot.
Metallic Shadow10 chapter 21 . 3/5/2017
Sawyer was actually really annoying here. Ngl, glad Atlas killed her.

Atlas: Omg thanks so much for taking him this far! I really enjoyed his character arc, even though he sort of spiraled downwards. But it was interesting to read about and I think this is the first tribute I've had that's gone through something like this :). I will have to say Bree was lowkey annoying in the fight and Kaster... that was a cheap shot with the whole Sigrid thing. Oh well, can't blame them - I would've done the same thing.

So I liked Emil a lot here? He seemed pretty friendly towards Atlas and confident in him. Glad he took Kaster down with him. He was a good strategist and fighter.

Kaster. He was eh. With this final two though, there's no doubt Bree will win. Ceres is just completely unlikable.
Metallic Shadow10 chapter 20 . 3/5/2017
So I'm like super late...

But I actually liked Blush here. It was a good fight scene and Emil is just so annoying.

Sawyer killing Ocelot was interesting.

Tbh, I didn't like Bree here. Homegirl was out of it for a few days and then is mad her ally didn't kill her. Like ? And even if it was an act, she could've just explained that she doesn't want it to come down to the two of them.
Hi chapter 22 . 2/11/2017
Hi, this is the one who used to be flowersnowgirl and I'm sorry for just going inactive all that time ago.. I lost my account's password and just lost all my motivation for the SYOTs I was involved in because, well, it's not like I had my account anymore. I just wanted to say, I'm glad that Rhea was killed, I wouldn't have liked to see her go by suicide and she was mainly meant to be a bloodbath anyway.. Thank you. You're such a good writer, I can't believe I had just abandoned reading this story and all the other amazing stories I had submissions for :)
Red Castellan chapter 22 . 2/13/2017
Man this finale... You've got to teach me how to write so well and so powerfully. This was brilliant!

Bree, she's a really good choice. I liked her although she was never a favourite, but her development was so real. I loved it, seeing her change so much and so tragically. It was so well executed. Ceres developed a lot too, and I honestly was kind of hoping she'd win but oh well.

This chapter was really good. The action, the emotions, everything! Especially the conversation the two had in the end. That killed me man.

I loved reading and following this story. I loved the arena and I'm happy with the victor. Hoping to see a new SYOT from you! :)
heavydirtysoul chapter 22 . 2/12/2017
Whoa. I don't know what to say. I'm completely shocked right now. Don't get me wrong, I've had faith in Bree from the beginning, but I didn't know she could actually win! I couldn't stop smiling when I read this chapter for the first time. It still doesn't feel real, man.

Thank you so freaking much, Ans. Bree couldn't have been Bree without you bringing her to life, and you did it perfectly. Seriously, I don't know how to thank you enough.

Alright, the sappy part of my review is over. Onto the questions!
1. I obviously loved the ending, but I've gotta say that I'm gonna miss Ceres. I'll be honest; I didn't like her for a heck of a long time, but her character development was awesome and now I can't help but adore her. RIP, Ceres.
2. Hmm. Bree winning? I dunno, man.
3. Kaster's. I mean, I'm obviously sad that he died, but the way Emil killed him was genius.
4. All of them were amazing, Ans, but if I have to choose... the Feast.
5. 10/10 would read again for sure.

See you in the final chapter! Can't wait to see how you wrap this story up.
dreams and desperation chapter 22 . 2/11/2017
Nice chapter. It was well-written and this is 2:35am so I'm going to keep this review fairly short so it remains fairly simple to understand. (I don't exactly trust myself to not make up words). Congratulations to Bree and her submitter. R.I.P., Ceres, even though I'm glad she did not win. Anyway... I've loved this story and I can't wait for the final chapter! :) Xx
JayFC chapter 22 . 2/11/2017
Sup bruh. I read all the way to the bottom. Are you proud of me yet! (lol no, don't get ahead of yourself JJ, you are still a cringy white kid.) This is the first time i saw this story, and tbh this one chapter was sick. Like my basketball skills! Oh my sweet lord that was cringy. Back to semi-games-related stuff. It was a great chapter, and I'm definitely gonna actually read your stories now, instead of just talking with you on Snapchat.
Go Thunder. F*ck KD. Jazz fan Out.
IVolunteerAsAuthor chapter 22 . 2/11/2017
YAAAASSS FINALLY SOMEONE THAT I LIKE! CONGRATS BREE!
li'l fat necrosis chapter 22 . 2/11/2017
I'm crying omfg yes
Red Castellan chapter 21 . 2/2/2017
Wow Ansley, this was my favourite chapter in this whole story too. I'll be honest, I skipped a few of them in between because I was really curious, and I will read those once I get the time, but right now I'll talk about this one.

The feast was written amazingly well. Of course, you always write these chapters splendidly, but the emotions, the action and the details here were just great. It definitely kept my attention all the while.

Rest in peace Sawyer, Atlas, Emil and Kaster. I'll be honest, Sawyer never stood out to me much so I wasn't very emotionally moved at her end, although it did make me sad. However, Atlas had definitely developed a lot and was by far one of my favourites. He, Zepp, Emil and Kaster were the ones I connected with the most, and sadly they're all dead. My personal favourite was Emil as well. Actually, I loved him and will miss him really bad. Kaster was someone I liked since the beginning and I was kind of rooting for him so it's really sad he died. But that was genius. Completely genius the way he died.

I think Bree will win. I mean, if you follow the path that most heroic tales have set. She is at a disadvantage, has undergone some serious development and is all set to try hard. I mean, Ceres could win too, the odds are certainly in her favour, but... I don't know.

I'm interested in a new story! If you post one, I'll send 2-3 submissions your way. :)

Can't wait for the finale Ansley. I know it will be amazing.
EverlastingImpression chapter 21 . 1/29/2017
It's a finale! :D Awesome! This is going to be fun. Emil's death kind of reminded me of the Walking Dead season 7 premiere. Emil was a really neat character.

I'm the girl who hits the moral dilemma in the finale, and it'd get me killed.

Ceres would have to strike fast before Bree has a chance to recover. Contrarily, if she waits, Bree may weaken more. Bree has more of a narrow time window. She'd need a chance to gather herself and regain some strength before being too severely affected by the wounds.

It's not like it isn't something I'd see coming. I'd probably be more worried about the person still living.

I'd be delighted to submit if you wanted a character from me. I've found your SYOTs to be immensely entertaining.

Bree is more likely to win, I think. I like Bree more as a person, but I like Ceres's story here more.