Reviews for Issei - The Gaming Gear
I love this fanfic, some people might see the slow grind of him getting stronger as repetitive or annoying but me I love it. Just this underdog human really trying to get stronger so he can just keep his family and town safe. Because of this you really feel the proggress of him getting strong battle after battle and it makes enemies that would be givin no attention feel like a real supernatural threat to a human and all the more satisfying to see become defeated. Some day Issei will become really strong to the point were he will be able to fight gods but for now, he plays smart and gets stronger, and I love it. That and maybe not everyone levels up the same way when it comes to stats so Issei may be stronger than we realise. Anyway hope you continue this series.
I hope this gets continued, im edicted to the level grind!
Rebell 01 chapter 18 . 1/7
They want Asia alive? I hope to find out more soon.
RageSage chapter 18 . 1/3
Im a sucker for a good Gamer story! Great chapter, eager to read the next one!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2021
This was a cool story, ignore the nit picking and just do what you want to do, hope you continue it.
reddj3012 chapter 17 . 12/30/2021
Any updates yet on this story
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2021
It's good it's really good I can't wait for the next one
reddj3012 chapter 18 . 12/27/2021
Awesome
BIGD666 chapter 18 . 12/23/2021
Please keep up this great story can’t wait to see how it goes
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2021
Ok I love the rhyme used to mock the fallen Angels! I might have to use it in the form of a sign out side of a boss room of a dungeon in D&D. Also I can't wait for next chapter. Btw I give this fanfic as whole so far a 9.8 /10 and this chapter a 10/10!
BIGD666 chapter 1 . 12/19/2021
Ok after reading the first chapter I’m hooked I hope this story doesn’t get dropped like so many I have read
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2021
I absolutely love this, please don't abandon this story
Guest chapter 18 . 12/2/2021
I never tire of reading this. :)
CharmingButIrrational chapter 10 . 12/3/2021
So he just used his own money to increase the skills of other people he was already afraid of because they were stronger and had better magic than him? Hahahaha you're a fucking joke
CharmingButIrrational chapter 9 . 12/3/2021
Yes why not add to the pile of bullshit by having issei just give away all the info about his abilities. Oh yeah even with the amazing ability of 2 top tier gears he's apparently still going to become a slave? HAHAHAHAHH holy shit who the fuck cares about rias and sona and answering their demands. His second mosy important power and he's only used the boost 2/3 times and he's not even trying to level it up. Btw can you maybe manage to spell riser correct for once?
2,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »