Reviews for Issei - The Gaming Gear
Beep2 chapter 16 . 11/18
I like this and hope more is coming soon good job
Masterboy chapter 1 . 11/13
update plz
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 16 . 11/10
Fun story so far, looking forward to more of this.

Though I do think the way Issei fought them all head-on was a bad move in his part. He'd shown that he could sneak around the base easily and he had all the keys to the self destruct, it would have been far easier and safer to just trigger that then cut down any of them that managed to escape.

It also would have been cool if, instead of killing the zombie dwarf, he'd just opened the door and let it wander out. Would have made a great distraction and a test of the basesdefences.
Raphael Queiroz chapter 1 . 11/9
Continua
superfanman217 chapter 16 . 11/8
i love it
Aselo chapter 14 . 11/7
Welp that decides it, I'm going to find some way to destroy this evil little abomination as soon as I can.'

He can fucking sell it to the shop like he does with literally every single other piece of loot he doesn't want. This is bullshit and if i comes up again as a plotpoint I'll be so annoyed
Aselo chapter 11 . 11/7
Reading the firearms proficiency means that we just need to snipe them or do a strafing run with a jet or something
Aselo chapter 5 . 11/7
Vulnerable to extended exposure to extreme heat.
You mean like normal flesh?
Aselo chapter 4 . 11/7
Does him dying before becoming a devil count?
AKPolarBearMan chapter 16 . 11/6
More!
Will Issei be making an army of golems for the Riser match
Barely awake and forgot to comment because of that.

Waiting to see if he gets a Party function to not only invite the others but in doing so and letting them stay in, auto giving them access to quest functions to level themselves. As well as make use of unused AP if it hasnt been auto allocated.

-LL
Re Lovely Lover chapter 16 . 11/4
1) Wait wait wait. Hes trusting the disguised boy hiding from his observe in the CORE room of his base?

2) I'm too tired to go back but didnt it say he gets 3 random spells per tier upgrade whenever he access a tier of magic? If that is the case it hasnt been happening.

3) What exactly is preventing the ninja rat from targeting his parents if they keep finding him so easily and it even said he sensed them while in his bedroom if I remember right. Keeping their distance for some reason.

4) Great read, time for bed. Hope more comes soon and that the site let's me read it.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 15 . 11/4
Only one more chapter and I'm still not seeing any updated chapters for the 4th day now so even if a new one popped up today I wouldnt be able to read it.

Damnit.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 14 . 11/4
That ending makes a whole lot of sense.
1,820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »