Reviews for It's For You, Castle
y4Always chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
What a lovely Caskett image is! Just like you said we are not ready yet for this change. I wish I could bury myself in FF world, and to wait the new hope grows from it. And then we all can able to face the reality in the world. Thank you again!
castle1701 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Castle's reaction and talking to Beckett was beautifully written.
southerngrammy chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
This is a sweet chapter. Love how Rick helps Kate to see she is still beautiful even with a new nose. Love this Rick. The Rick in S8 I can't relate to. I think he had more than a nose job to his heart. Long sigh. Castle ended for me two weeks ago.
theputz913 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I doubt any of us are ready for Castle to end, especially under the current circumstances. But I agree, I'm done with castle (except for reruns) when season 8 ends.
Garrae chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Castle handled that just right.
Lubricious is such a wonderfully squidgy, stickily wet word...
madcrafter72 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I really love this story, and will continue to read for as long as you continue to write
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Unfortunately for me, Castle ended 2 weeks ago. Which makes me even more grateful for your writing.
MontanaKate66 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Beautifully written..Thank you
Operaluvr chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
I love these letters Kate writes and especially the ones to the baby.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
"Peanut Butter Cup - scientifically proven to be a brain stimulant."

Enjoying your wit and letters. You bring to the Castle story something that was sadly missing most episodes on tv - real feeling.

The only episode I can recall viewing where the audience was allowed inside Beckett's head was when she was undercover and left a letter hidden for CSU to find for Castle.

Such a shame. The show had the potential to be so much more. If only they had you on staff as one of their writers.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
I am loving this story! Thank you so much!
vjlee chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
You know I've often wondered how Stana felt about her nose. You've written a very plausible account of what anyone might have felt. I've seen pictures of her before and she was still alluring and captivating. But show biz is a very visual business.

Your ability to tell stories with tenderness and depth while still maintaining a quietly lighthearted temperament is exceptional and I suspect often healing to many of your readers. Certainly has helped me more than once.

I also, "feel the hideous gloom that surrounds" the demise of a wonderfully portrayed character called Kate Beckett given life by an heroic actress that was in a show called Castle, that should have been a show called Caskett.
Moochiecat chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
What a lovely chapter. Thank heavens for this series, WRTRD! It truly is keeping the gloom and doom at bay while we await "Castle's" fate.
remadora-ftw chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
oh the letters were so sweeet and oh the one for castle oh that as a bit painful :O but still very nice
she still calls him lagomorph this is sweet and oh my heart
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
Wow it made me cry too. Thanks for the real emotion. I can't even say how mad I get when I think about the jerks that get to write the end of Caskett. It really sucks but thanks for your story. It really does help.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »