Reviews for It's For You, Castle
Darthcarl87 chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
Really liking the story so far.
Keep up the good work
txgal2015 chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
Great story

Kim
conservativegirl chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
Awww I'd love to see what happens when we gets back! Awesome, awesome chapter! I love these letters :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
How do we let the fate of a fictional character get us down so much! I feel that Stana's feelings are most likely hurt, but that she is loved and will do just fine without this show! This show without her? Not so fine would be my guess.

I often wonder about her nose job! Such a brilliant idea to bring it into Caskett! She was a very pretty woman before the surgery, but after, I think she is absolutely gorgeous. It had nothing to do with what a wonderful actress she is, but it gave her the opportunity to be considered for a leading part. For the part of Kate Beckett! And she has portrayed that character flawlessly! The nose job opened doors for her and I couldn't be happier for her!

Back to the story, would Castle have take a second look at her had she not been so beautiful? I think he would have! The chemistry would have taken over, wouldn't it? The back and forth, the banter? It was how they fit together that he loved the most, I think. That she was beautiful, just made it so much sexier!

His letter to her is going to put them into bed! That's my bet!
1822andallthat chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
Awww she tells the baby their story. So sweet. I love it.
The 2nd story was heartbreaking. Oh, Kate.
sKyoKun chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
Owwwwww so sweet. I can understand the shame she had about selling her watch and lying about it. This calls for a big bear hug when she returns home. I'm sure rick will provide it :))
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
Thank you so much for continuing this fic. Right now we need our fic writers more than ever.
mobazan27 chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
I knew Castle would be a hoarder... Too funny.
Her re-telling of their love story was precious and thank goodness she skipped the painful, angsty parts because they're inconsequential to their happy ending.
Castle loves her, all of her and he'll love their PB, no matter what. I felt like crying with him.
Stana had cameo roles on the Closer and ER prior to rhinoplasty... Her look did change dramatically.
I'm Widget chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
OMG, now I want to cry! sob Such sweet letters. I'm so glad she shared that with Rick. Love this. Can't wait for more! (Especially since fanfiction is all we have now. Sigh.)

Hope you have a great weekend. I'm off to visit friends. :)
theputz913 chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
That did take a lot of courage for her to share that bit of information with him. Curious how he will react when she comes back home and what he will say in his letter that I'm sure he will write to her in response.
hawkie chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
It's just these onions that are making me teary-eyed... definitely not this fic... which is great and sweet and sad and just right. I know it's considered bad form but now I say "please update soon!" 'cause I'd really like to know what Castle will say/write to Kate after that.
Mm chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
This story is the antedote for the Castle blues. Thank you
dkfan chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
And you writing this story arc, helps me with my sad and broken fieelings about what a few have done to destroy a beautiful love story. Please know your writing is deeply appreciated.
Garrae chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
The first one was sappy, the second just downright sad.
kwarner chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
I thought I was a pack rat. Great back story about her nose. Great chapter.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »