Reviews for It's For You, Castle
Karen Simpson chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Ohhh, I love this to the moon and back. Found it, read half last night, half today, all with a silly half-grin on my face and a genuine feeling of gratitude that you gave us this important story that we were denied by the show. Although I found this months after the cancellation of "Castle", I got to read it as the re-runs are also disappearing-yet another loss to those of us who still love it and them. It's their love story told through the beautiful letters, and a sweet, lovely way to let it live on. Thank you.
Roadrunnerz chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
You posted this when I was on the road and I remember thinking I'd read it as soon as I was in a place where it wasn't minus a hundred degrees at night and I wasn't huddled under four blankets...and I just realized today I never did. Doh!

-We're having a baby, I mean she's having a baby but it's mine, too. Not Doctor Gerard, my wife. My wife is having the baby." - lolz

-"If it's a boy he probably won't ever need to think about that." - Unless he decided to become a professional cyclist. Or swimmer. Or...oh never mind.

Fins! He is going to be a professional swimmer. I knew it.

-"You'd also have been pregnant for only four months. That's the gestation period for a sloth." - Okay that made me laugh out loud.

-He wonders if that falls under the category of tough love. - bwahahaha.

-slippery as the little swimmer he'd been talking to just a little while ago, squirming on her mother's chest. - OMG...these swimming references (i SWEAR I wrote the above comment before reading the rest)

And that letter. *sob*. You know how I feel about pregnancy/baby fics. And even that said...this is still one of my very favourite stories of yours. Loved the premise and loved every chapter.
ziolye chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
Wow! That was such a wonderful story, I loved it, thanks for sharing your work!
cyndil1 chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
This was really nice. I especially liked the first couple of chapters when they were writing to each other-extremely sweet-and I like sweet.
PAM H chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN. I MANAGED TO CRY A LOT. GOOD TEARS, NOT BAD ONES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A WELL WRITTEN STORY.
PAM H chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
BREATH TAKING !
PAM H chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
I'M REALLY ENJOYING THIS STORY BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM. THANK YOU !
PAM H chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
THIS STORY IS EXCELLENT. TO WRITE ABOUT LETTERS TO RICHARD IS GREAT. THANK YOU.
3rdfah chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
He'll just need two.
CastellumKeep chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
No words left for me other than amazing - just amazing and I'm guess even that has been used several times.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
I have never enjoyed a story so much. I laughed and cried reading about her labor. I can just see him talking to the baby. Thank you so much for writing this
conservativegirl chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Awww I love this! So sweet and also funny with her threats. Her letter was beautiful :)
y4Always chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Thank you! when you said it's will come to the last one, i re-read from first chapter. It's heart warming each one of them. And here you are - the best ending! Can wait for your next story!
xfbikerchick chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Very sweet and sentimental storyline. Enjoyed reading it.
finefinegoodgood chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Loved loved loved this! Thanks so much!
447 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »