Reviews for It's For You, Castle
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Loved this!
3rdfah chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Touching, funny and romantic. . . a great combination.
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Just a prompt, and you turned it into the most romantic "fairy tale" fiction I've ever read. Thank you for this amazing, imaginative, heart-warming set of scenarios. I absolutely "inhaled" it all!
vjlee chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This is a sweet, touching tale of a perfect romance and a perfect love.

Too bad it is only fiction, but we can't have everything can we. Isn't that why we love the story of CASKETT so much, because even if we can't have everything at least they can.

Thank you for this sentimental tale as an homage to Caskett!
blue1orange chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
This is so sweet and touching. Kate's grown...trusting Castle like no one ever before...to share deeply personal bits from her life the sum of which she has never told anyone, and in a way she knows Castle will love.
He's all about the story...especially of her, and he'll love learning about her story, chapter by chapter, by assembling all these pieces into, I suspect, another story about her...and I'm guessing, about them, and the many chapters to come of...their life together.
Well done.
jmbatt chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Sweet. She really does love him, and it shows.
Bongiorno chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
What a wonderful story! Today, Easter, was a really tough day for me. My husband of 25 years, died last year, and this was my first Easter without him. I thought today would really suck, but then I happened upon your story and reading it turned my whole day around. I used to write notes for my husband and leave them in obscure places for him to find. It's funny, he never really acknowledged the notes, but after he died, I found all of the notes, every single one of them, in a manila envelope in his desk. And now I have them, and I will never, ever get rid of them. So thank you for your story. It reminded me of something I once did for my husband, and in hind sight, there was something beautiful he did for me. Happy Easter. xo
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Wonderful! What I liked about this was the details, all those little things that add up to create the bigger picture and the deeper meaning.
Jinglebelle55 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Aww! So sweet. Feels true to the characters, too. Loved finding this in my Easter basket today.
Thank you so much!
Manxkid chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
what a charming story!
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
How perfect. You're a talented writer with a very vivid imagination.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I have similar bottom teeth, but mine aren't so pearly white! (Certain curly things snag in them some time) You can read into that whatever you want, but I'm not talking about fries.

This was grand! So much feel good to it! I'll save this one!

Thank you!
NellWill4015 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I'm totally in awe of this story... Can we (and when I say 'we' I mean I) get little one shots based on more letters
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
And then she kissed him, ran her tongue across his teeth, and one of them cut her tongue! lol jk The irony is Stana's very imperfect teeth in the 1st 2 seasons. I'm really glad she got them fixed. Never noticed Nathan's because he doesn't show his teeth a lot.

Anyway, this was very sweet. I hope she continues writing letters for him that they later talk about. This could become a series.
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
very sweet and enjoyable one shot well done
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »