Reviews for It's For You, Castle
lb chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
sweet and romantic. love it.
hawkie chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This was completely sweet, delightful, and heartwarming. Perfect reading for a morning.
Pears61 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Aww, so lovely. Great concept - Kate writing for Castle because no one has ever written for him before while he writes for everyone else. But I'm dying to know, what is Kate's favourite non-traditional swear word?
Copop chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Lovely *le sigh*
Garrae chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Clever and sweet and funny.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
All four letters were so sweet!
DX2012 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Awwww, such a treat on a gloomy Sunday morning. Thank you.
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Oh my god oh my god oh my god
This is so sweet
The letters are so wonderful and he puts them in a folder *-* like of course he does but it's still sweet to read
And then he told her about the scar because she was worried and omg I love love love this
Eslssl chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
How amazing it is that this author can create such a romantically profound story from such a modest prompt.
And post it at midnight. Thank you prompter and author.
open2suggestions chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This was perfect. It was so creative, thoughtful and sweet, so "them". You write Caskett like I think they would be beyond what we see on the show. I love hand written notes & beautiful stationery. When my son turned 18, I wrote him a series of notes about his 18 years on this earth. They contained clues for a scavenger hunt that ultimately resulted in him receiving gifts and tokens of my love for him. It also directed him to contact family and friends for more clues. I hope he reads these notes long after I am gone and remembers how much I loved him. I also taught him how to write hand written thank you notes. I bought him some personalized stationery when he graduated from high school. My wish is for him to continue to write notes the rest of his life.
coraamia chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It is beautifull.
hfce chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
That was amazing. :)
KB91 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This is utterly beautiful and wonderfully sweet. Love it. :)
Swordwriter chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Another gem to be stored and treasured.
Swordwriter
kwarner chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This is beautiful. I love it...
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »