Reviews for It's For You, Castle
vjlee chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Your epistles were all wonderful in this narrative - enjoyable - entertaining - gentle - tender - sweetly, tearfully emotional and oh so loving, so, so loving. ;)

Thank you again for sharing, with us, a part of your benevolent soul. I will always cherish the emotions brought forth in your tale of their letters to each other. ;)
southerngirl1 chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Thank you for this fabulous last chapter! Love this side of Kate - loving Rick and embracing motherhood so completely. ...Thank you for giving us what canon failed to do...
jennkyle chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
I loved it if guys were to have kids the world would end great job once again and I hope you have a great weekend
I'm Widget chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Love this so much! What a perfect ending. And that letter... wow. I had tears in MY eyes, and I know this is a work of fiction. lol

Hope all is well with you. The heat and humidity has returned to my neck of the woods, so I'm slowly roasting... and wishing the cool front expected to come through next week with rain and more fall-like temps would hurry the hell up. lol
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Great fun! Thanks for sharing
1822andallthat chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
What a beautiful conclusion to a very original fic.
That last letter was amazing!
Caskett1960 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Leave it to Castle to know the gestation period of a sloth.
Dianna1965 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Loved this story. I enjoy reading your stories.
Perspex13 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
What a fantastic surprise, an unexpected chapter to a favorite story! And a bit heartbreaking, too, to see it come to an end. But you laced the story with the good news of another story on the horizon. Thank you!

As for this chapter, I loved the 4-minute mood swings! Pretty accurate, in my experience. But the best part of the story, of course, came enclosed in a gray envelope. The idea of these notes is still one of the best innovations in fanfic. Beautiful.
dopeysac chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
I love this story and the letters they wrote. Beautiful! I can't wait to read the next story you write.
theputz913 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Yeah! They had a sweet little baby girl! Loved Kate's letter. Can't wait to see what idea you bring to life in your next story!
sasans chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
I absolutely loved all of their letters back and forth. They always touched my heart and this one did also. Thank you so much for your writing. I'll be looking forward to your next story.
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I get all your fics emailed to me. Sadly for what ever reason I did not get a copy of this story until chapter 9. I have only read chapter 1 so far but wow! Loved chapter 1! So pissed I didn't get this story until now. Makes me wonder what else I have missed.
karenm99 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Great chapter; just sorry this story's done. Laughed a lot over the sloth conversation!
mobazan27 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
I have to admit to perusing the previous chapters ( cranium is as impervious as Swiss cheese). I'm sooo happy I did; this story deserves multiple re-reads but... what was her other favorite curse word ? The one he was to tickle out of her.!? It's killing me now. This needs to be ferociously pursued. A quick one shot, PLEASE!? America needs to know. No. The world needs to know.
I " Oh shitted (?)" "Oh shat(?)" when the tire blew. Finally, Ryan did not cockblock but was a welcomed facilitator(?).
Their private conversations were so sweet.
Sigh...Too bad this story had to end...I think I say that all the time.
I'm ready to keep parroting myself. So, bring the next stories. BRING THEM ALL ;))
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »