Reviews for It's For You, Castle
mobazan27 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
I have to admit to perusing the previous chapters ( cranium is as impervious as Swiss cheese). I'm sooo happy I did; this story deserves multiple re-reads but... what was her other favorite curse word ? The one he was to tickle out of her.!? It's killing me now. This needs to be ferociously pursued. A quick one shot, PLEASE!? America needs to know. No. The world needs to know.
I " Oh shitted (?)" "Oh shat(?)" when the tire blew. Finally, Ryan did not cockblock but was a welcomed facilitator(?).
Their private conversations were so sweet.
Sigh...Too bad this story had to end...I think I say that all the time.
I'm ready to keep parroting myself. So, bring the next stories. BRING THEM ALL ;))
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Kudos on a fine story.
Madelynn one chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
I can't believe I forgot about this story. It is so sweet. And was worth waiting for.
Moochiecat chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
WTRD, this was just, simply, awesome. What a wonderful fic and such a delightful last chapter.
sKyoKun chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
That was so sweet ! That letter was awesome ! And panicked castle was cute. I can't even imagine the police car going to the hospital with sirens AND speaker. Should be fun ;)
Thanks for writing :D
Aburt221 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
It was absolutely THE BEST!

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with the world. Looking forward to the next story!
beebo11 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
WOW! I’m speechless! My tears! Thank you!
hawkie chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Gosh this was so sweet! I hope your next story is as good as this one and All The Things You Are, because they both are really pretty good. :)
ucsbdad chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Oh, so very good.
blue1orange chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
So sweet. Delightful dialogue. Thanks for writing. ;)
keystothecastle chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Oh thank you! It's so kind and sweet and loving. (So looking forward to your next story.)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Beautiful

Beautifully written

Amazing story

Beautiful letters:))

Thank you for sharing your words with us

Caskett and family always and forever
Maryrose1123 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
I loved this. The whole story.
Garrae chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Awww. Just what I needed to cheer me up (with the font size turned up to large).
life's a mystery chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Great story and lovely birth
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »