Reviews for It's For You, Castle
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Great story but didn't really like Castle being a bit rude and uncharacteristic in addressing the driver as "Driver" even if he was a basket case with Kate being in labour.
temple01uk chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Ha, great fun, thanks...if Beckett had a gun she might have shot Castle in the delivery room, always a fun time...LOL
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Yep, I just teared up with Castle took the letter out of his pocket. Loved this story and will go back now and read it start to finish. As always, thanks for writing and keeping Castle alive for all of us!
TORONTOSUN chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
I like how the adventures keeps coming for Rick and Kate. I like how Hastings is there to help out. Congrats.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
I know you are writing other stories. Can't you at least finish this one, for the sake of all of us who were enjoying it?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Fantastic and amazing story and update

Beautiful letter , letters

Please finish this beautiful story

Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
This story is so wonderful. Please finish it!
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
One chapter to go?
Chelypdj chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
Please update
Chacha chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
This is a beautiful story, I have enjoyed reading it so much. Your stories are better than the TV series.
The way you discribe how she feels wow! The way you discribe the difference of the flowers and people. The way he makes love to her just standing in front of the mirrow in the bathroom.
And the end telling him she's thinking about having another baby.
I like it alot. Great, great job.
Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you do finish it.
NYAZ chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
Really hope you update soon. Kate's been in labor a long time!
dkfan chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
This has been a really fun story and I hate to see it end. Anxiously waiting for you last chapter!
3rdfah chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
Awww, they sure make an adorable couple.
sKyoKun chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
Owwww PBG is almost here ! Can't wait to see her/him !
I can see Castle reacting like this when Kate tells him that her waters broke x)
mobazan27 chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
I'm so in love with this little thing you have going... In love. Like I want to have congugal relationship with it ( I know, pathological ) but this could be my favorite because after watching the last 30 seconds of the series finale, I know she's carrying miss Lily... So happy ( and in need of a new, healthier hobby).
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »