Reviews for For Granted
kittykitty59527 chapter 4 . 12/1/2019
Please update
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2019
es duro adaptarte pero poco a poco lo haces no se aveces para quien es mas duro para el que lo sufre o para el que te ama y no puede hacer nada pero eso sana y te das cuenta que todo es caloso y que puedes aprender a vivir con lo que la vida te a lansado te guste o no y que todavía puedes dormir comer amar ennojarte reir llorar preocuparte trabajar y soñar
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2018
bueno cuando te caes te vuelves a parar y judi es así en realidad conosco a alguien que perdio una parte de si tardo bastante pero al final se puso de pie pués no puedes llorar para siempre hay que levantarse una y otra vez y aveces en esas pausas notas mucho mas de lo que alguna vez fuiste capás de ver antes
ktrk5 chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
are you continuing this ! because i love it
WarWolf47 chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
Can't wait to see where this one goes. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR ! KEEP GOING PLEASE
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Really great ! Keep going !
side-fish chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Hey, I don't know if you can add this to your story, but amputees can feel a ghost of their amputated parts. They feel that it's still there even if it's not. I don't exactly know the full details, or whether the pain lingers because of this ghosting, perhaps you can look into that if it helps with the story :).
side-fish chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
I don't know if Judy wanted to go to the stairs to try to walk to go back to being normal again, but you almost wrote this scene like there was no elevator in this apartment. That's like a building code violation in the real world though.

And yes, I'm kinda bummed that Judy is struggling being a PWD. I wish you could've done a Gregory House though. You know, House M.D., keep the leg but take vicodine now and then.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Whoa! Plot twist!
Queensss chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
nice plot so far I am enjoying this story
Marvel Girl chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Woah that took a turn. I like this story. I hope you update soon!
Wordylady87 chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
This story is very well executed! Bravo, I'm looking forward to reading more. A very interesting concept!
Nyck Wilde chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
This is an amazingly written fanfiction.

The plot and story is well planned and written out. I am looking forward the future chapters of the story and I hope that you can update it soon.

Thanks for the fanfiction.
ktrk5 chapter 2 . 3/27/2016