Reviews for Recovery
icecatfire chapter 15 . 11/12/2019
*Hugs* Don't listen to them, take your time. :)
MQOB9 chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Insignia:H0TA68EQN9M2IH4L8H5I333YN53OOW8UU7T90ON6
QQYKC chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Insignia:ERUIIF54II99OVMNXMA36DUMDTRIW0JUMVBCB6TE
Violet chapter 5 . 5/20/2018
It's unbelievable how much I relate to Ellie. I also have major social anxiety and it's like people either don't care or don't listen.
NotANick chapter 17 . 3/9/2018
Good plotline, interesting OC's and you have enough details without going into too much detail. Would really like to see an update sometime.
skynote20 chapter 17 . 1/5/2018
nice I love it good work
skynote20 chapter 17 . 1/5/2018
nice I love it good work
DrummerMax64 chapter 17 . 8/27/2017
Aww, it's too bad they won't be able to spend the holidays with their loved ones. At least all of them will be able to celebrate it with each other, so that should make up for it! :)

Good chapter!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 15 . 8/27/2017
Whoops, you still have a non-story chapter here that really belongs under content. You update at your own pace and don't let the pressure force you to risk your fics with announcements that just tease your readers. Good luck.
NoSleepReader chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
Amazing story. I really want to see how Jason goes about with Nick.
Dirtkid123 chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
Aw... this was so amazing. I loved being able to see what the characters inner monologues were like.
TheGreatWaff chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
im not one for stories about this but its really good and has me wanting to read more... but then I caught up to the chapters... ;(

it has been a bit since you had a 'family' chat with Nick and his 'family' and I think you should have Nick change his mind and talk to his dad every now and then for a change, it might help him if his dad says sorry.
Stubat chapter 23 . 8/21/2017
A very engaging and interesting story, definitely on my list to follow. I hope your situation and health improve, and that the rules trolls and the folks that whing about the details of your story trip over their own tongues and faceplant messily! Great stuff! Love how Nick's gently working with his fellow patients and drawing them out. Maybe that can help his self-esteem as well. Glad you sacked that 'teacher'. (Can't believe people think that doesn't happen. Been there, seen that... And more...)
Here's hoping and praying that things work out well for you and that you may continue to write and enjoy doing so! Take care, God bless. Stubat. (Think this makes 200 reviews, too. A good sign...)