Reviews for Lord of the Wind
Megisaduck chapter 25 . 2/7
If parcelscript is snake language on paper, wouldn’t it just be like,
‘Ssssss sssssss ssssssssssssss’?
Megisaduck chapter 1 . 2/5
Ahhh every time I read the word, ‘Aquaquid’ I keep thinking it says, ‘Araquanid’ from Pokémon Generation 7!
Megisaduck chapter 37 . 1/24
LOVED IT! I’m sad that it’s finished though. Maybe write a sequel about the mischief that their kids get up to?
Megisaduck chapter 30 . 1/23
Did anyone else realise that Harry suggested Lupin after looking at his sister playing with a TEDDY? Is he a Seer or what?
Anonymous chapter 37 . 1/7
Thanks for writing the story! It was great! I really loved the ideas that you come up with for your stories. It was definitely an amazing fanfic that I enjoyed. (I probably accidentally re-read it at least 10 times. I somehow always realize that I read a fanfic before by the second chapter but I fully enjoyed re-reading this one.)
RerinPlay chapter 37 . 10/20/2017
great story
RandomThingz123 chapter 10 . 10/10/2017
Right. Ron was being a little bitch. How you gonna prank someone you just met and don't even know? You don't know how Gaoithe was gonna react to the prank...I just hate Ron's character.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 26 . 9/19/2017
Babies of African,Asian, and Hispanic descent are born with dark eyes that usually stay that way. Babies of predominantly Caucasian descent are born with blue eyes that can change or stay that way.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Thank you for including the pronunciation of Gaoithe.
Nijnabor0312 chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I am better in English, Dutch, Spanish and German, but doesn't that Japanese phrase I read again and again mean something likeHarry and the power of maggots", because that is kinda weird.
Romily chapter 37 . 9/5/2017
I really enjoyed the story, and i love all of Gaoithe's animagus forms...
I am not sure i missed it, but what happened to all the phoenix chickens that appeared when the dark artefacts were summoned?
And for personal curiosity, what did Molly think about house Merlin?

Reading your profil you post stories elsewhere now. The link didn't work for me, if you read this can you send me a link to your work?
Kimmytrainer chapter 37 . 7/24/2017
There was a lot going on in this story, but it was still really fun to read. Thanks for writing :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 33 . 7/24/2017
Well that was kind of ridiculous to be honest
Kimmytrainer chapter 32 . 7/24/2017
Maybe I don't have to worry about Gawain. I'm still slightly suspicious that the painful spell was an ancient one, but if they're going back soon then maybe it wasn't related. I hope Draco will be okay.
Kimmytrainer chapter 31 . 7/24/2017
Gawain concerns me. He snuck to the future, lied to everyone, and then got sorted into Slytherin. I hope that's the only reason why, and that he isn't going to cause any trouble.
1,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »