Reviews for Lord of the Wind
mister.me chapter 15 . 4/6
i love the story so far, but somehow i feel like you missed an opportunity by calling the water version of quidditch aquaquid and not squidditch
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 36 . 1/3
Great re-read, thanks for sharing!
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 12/7/2021
Petunia is one nasty lady who thinks it is right to leave a kid as young as Harry home alone. Does she really expect him to do the long list of chores.
Malabolg chapter 9 . 10/12/2021
Poor Gaoithe. The twins and Fawkes have done nothing but get him in trouble these last few chapters, and he just refuses to catch on!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/24/2021
That was a beautiful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2021
No, that is not true, you are earning something by writing this story
you are earning our admiration, criticism in the case of the critics and i highly suspect that you are earning happiness by writing this
Kristina Johnson chapter 37 . 4/6/2021
This story was super cute!
moonprincess97524 chapter 37 . 3/2/2021
This is such a wonderful story. This is so different then the ones I normally read and I just love this so much thank you for the wonderful read.
moonprincess97524 chapter 33 . 3/1/2021
killed by a bunny?! I love it.
CosmicPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
This is the second best story I’ve ever read, the first being by Miranda Flairgold(I hope I didn’t butcher this name XD)
CrazyCrookshanks13 chapter 34 . 10/8/2020
I want a patronusaurus now lol
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Looks like the story might be fun, thanks
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 16 . 3/12/2020
I wonder if it's possible to jump scare someone who is looking through your mind that would be fun to do
Zile0 chapter 37 . 12/18/2019
A very original story. Thank you for sharing.
christinemarie13 chapter 37 . 11/10/2019
The were some small continuity errors here and there and Harry has the worst case of ADHD that I’ve ever seen in my life but I commend you on your creativity and drive. It takes a lot of work to write something this size and you made it happen. As long as you’re happy with it that’s really all that matters.
1,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »