Reviews for Standing By Your Side, Forever
old-crow chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
Hi,

An excellent story so far. Your initial concept is easily understood and I think you took the orphanage about as long as needed.

That said, you have some decisions to make - What has happened in the last ten years? Is Riddle still out there? If not, how was he beaten down/captured? Are the Potters alive? Will they somehow get their letters and willingly go to Hogwarts, or will they get dragged there? Will they stay in France until the TWT?

Beyond that, what did they really learn in the last ten years? A fair amount of wandless, just a bit, or nothing that was actually useful?

Finally, what will you have them learn in the year until school starts?

All the best as you work through these questions and publish the next handful of stories.

Old-Crow
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 3/7/2017
So harry ans Hermione are ok now? Looking forward to reading more
WildKhaine chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
meh, too much pointless angst in this chapter. One awkward moment and they can't even talk to one another? So much for their friendship being able to overcome anything. They are afraid their feelings will ruin their friendship but it's totally fine to ignore one another. That sure as hell won't ruin their friendship (heavy sarcasm).

Anyway, time for me to drop this fic. While it is fairly interesting, you are starting to use 'Mione and personally I hate that nickname for Hermione. No matter how good a fic, soon as an author uses 'Mione I just have to drop it.
starboy454 chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
good update
HoneyBear84 chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Love it as always and seriously can't wait for the next update
Arnie1701 chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Great chapter and nice to see you back!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
That was sweet end
Akane Mosoa chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
I'd rate ch. 4 as an 8. Like I said in my last review, Harry's confession bout not letting Hermione get hurt should be dumbed down to a more age appropriate vernacular. Comping from a child makes it sound cheesy (Uncomfortable strange).
Girlgamer98765 chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
As much as i wanted to tell you what i think was wrong with chapter 4 i can't. I have a condidtion called "Asbergs syndrome"(i think it's called autims in 's a condidtion that makes it harder for me with social interactions. It also makes me what others would call "blind" to double meaning or ironic voice beacause my brain sinply don't think about. Same goes with things like flaws plotholes and im just not focused to notice spelling errors. Otherwise i would be telling you every flaw i saw.
Girlgamer98765 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I really like this concept but i think im just confused about one thing. It is stated that it was 6 years ago harry was given to the orphange. But harry was reading books when he was four. Does that mean that part of bullying took place eayrlier in he timeline or what?
pfeil chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Though I'm usually impatient, I can wait since they're already living together, sleeping together, and holding hands all over. I'm not sure they can do much more plausibly.
Akane Mosoa chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
Not necessarily, although you could tone down their mental and verbal maturity when it comes to love. A preteen would have said something more corny/childish no matter how better their maturity when it comes to how much they love each other, and never wanting to be seperated.
Jasmine Aurora Potter chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
As far as plot holes I was wondering where exactly is the orphanage. Because with the Delacours being there it would seem they are in France.
emiya-excalibur chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
I give it a 7 for chapter 4. However for the story as a whole, Hermione is to weak willed. She and Harry have been basically attached the at the hip since they met. I do not understand why she is such a stereotypical little girl who cries over everything. This story is called "Standing by your side, forever" So far she has just stood behind Harry.
Also I can only spot one continuity flaw. Harry kissed Hermione's cheek. Then she touch her lips thinking of how she liked the brief contract.
So where did Harry kiss her? lips or cheek?
I like this so far so keep it up.
Deliberatee chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
Well I think it deserved an 8 at the very least ;) Though of course there would be trauma associated with the incident at the orphanage I hope that our duo would overcome those fears and even though I like a good Comfort/Hurt story, Hermione being weak-willed and totally dependent to anyone is hard for me to swallow. I don't mind them being possessive of each other lol but a good balance would be best so I hope she could stand on equal ground with Harry on everything.
And since you've put up the HHr tag there, I'm hoping that won't change even with the introduction of a certain veela hehe (I'm not adverse to H/F, the ffic 'My Angel' is actually one of my favorites, shame it kinda ended the way it did)