Reviews for Dragonslayers
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
shame this wasn't contined, you write guts better than most
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
oh, i thought the woman was slann...
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
guts the avatar of rage and death has a great deal of shock value, but this illustrates why its so hard to do a berserk crossover, the guy can oneshot anything remotely near a human power level, to the point where even a master like serpico can only stand a chance when he stacks the deck with half a dozen other factors.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
ok thats fair, quantity does have its quality, and even guts's strength has limits: you did make it as terrifying as it should be though for the locals
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
barring a miracle save of casca there are going to be a lot of casualties
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
it should be cool to see how guts adapts to a softer world, and how he traumatizes those around him
PervyPanda chapter 6 . 11/3/2017
Very fun read
swordworks chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
[Turn Guts into a faggot.]3
swordworks chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
stopped reading after the first chapter. Guts is no faggot that would just stop his blade after being attacked. Fuck Fary Tail logic where every shit is about friendship and rainbows, and fuck this fic for turning Guts into a faggot.
Guts-R chapter 6 . 9/19/2017
Something just tells me that you're either not going to update this any time soon. If that may be the case, then a discontinuation is in order, otherwise more comments will be asked and that will only cause frustration. Just letting you know.
Guts-R chapter 6 . 9/7/2017
Best crossover of Berserk I've seen yet. Hopefully an update comes soon.
Grimjaww chapter 6 . 8/3/2017
Awesome!

I'm new to fairy tail but a big fan of berserk!

Keep this going!
keneki055 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Hey man good job with the story, but I'm going to point out the biggest flaw in story, the freaking powerscaling, theres no way Guts could beat Erza, Laxus and especially Gildarts as much as I hate to admit It, heck, he wouldn't even stand a chance a pre-time skip Erza. Also, I really want Fairy Tail to see Gut's Memories not just because of horror they will experience but also for the character development the WHOLE Guild would have with just a few chapters, because Fairy Tail lets be honest has never really experience Despair and utter helplessness, sure, when they were younger, they experienced rough past especially Erza and Gray, and their pasts set the foundation of the characters to what they are today, but during and after the Tenrijima Island Arc most of character development took a big dip, and in the GMG Arc, it fell further into the abyss because Mashima (aka the cockhead) will always give Fairy Tail an Asspull Friendship power-up, without earning their victory through training and other logical methods. And It stops making Lucy a little bitch/Damsel-in-distress and actually make her stand up on her own two feet and be a strong person without relying on the Guild each and every battle. I could go on about fairy tail and its issue's, but I'll summarize It because that Is quıte a lot to take ın, especıally wıth my shıt grammar. So heres It summarızed, character development, No asspulls(...just no...), make them see gut's backstory, No harem's, more Traınıng Arcs (cause FT needs more of these.) Yeah and thats about It...Goodluck*waves*
leetheresearcher chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
nice fic
professionalemail101 chapter 6 . 7/16/2017
BUT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH? LIKE GUTS IS THE BIGGEST BADASS TO EVER EXIST AND A STORY IS FINALLY DOING HIM JUSTICE? PLEASE UPDATE! (Although I am also a fan of Fairy Tail, I understand why Guts kicking ass and taking names. Seriously, he can do anything.)