Reviews for Dragonslayers
JurgenZero2034 chapter 1 . 8/13
This crossover is perfect because it turns out Mashima is a big fan of Berserk.
Jack Rippling chapter 6 . 8/1
Please do continue.
Gageel Redfox1 chapter 6 . 7/12
where are you I need more
Birouchi chapter 1 . 4/1
I loved this so much can you write more plz
SilentXD7 chapter 6 . 3/15
Very interesting story. I hope you continue with the series in the future and I see great potential in this story.
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
shame this wasn't contined, you write guts better than most
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
oh, i thought the woman was slann...
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
guts the avatar of rage and death has a great deal of shock value, but this illustrates why its so hard to do a berserk crossover, the guy can oneshot anything remotely near a human power level, to the point where even a master like serpico can only stand a chance when he stacks the deck with half a dozen other factors.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
ok thats fair, quantity does have its quality, and even guts's strength has limits: you did make it as terrifying as it should be though for the locals
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
barring a miracle save of casca there are going to be a lot of casualties
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
it should be cool to see how guts adapts to a softer world, and how he traumatizes those around him
PervyPanda chapter 6 . 11/3/2017
Very fun read
swordworks chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
[Turn Guts into a faggot.]3
swordworks chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
stopped reading after the first chapter. Guts is no faggot that would just stop his blade after being attacked. Fuck Fary Tail logic where every shit is about friendship and rainbows, and fuck this fic for turning Guts into a faggot.
Guts-R chapter 6 . 9/19/2017
Something just tells me that you're either not going to update this any time soon. If that may be the case, then a discontinuation is in order, otherwise more comments will be asked and that will only cause frustration. Just letting you know.