Reviews for Forced to mate
andrea chapter 30 . 7/13
I would like to update a bit more. The story seems interesting and honestly I'm from another country from Spain and this story is continuous and do not fear for others.
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 30 . 6/21
I very much enjoyed your story and would like to see more of it!
Pamelamoores chapter 30 . 6/5
I really wish you wish you had completed this... maybe you can come back to this. Creativity is so diverse, you cannot expect to make everyone happy, not should you try to. Ultimately, you should be writing this for YOU, not just an audience. The haters just feel bad about themselves, so don't take it personally.
sme1228 chapter 30 . 5/29
I love this story I hope you keep it up and know you have one follower that loves your story
LoVeInVaInTrYsTiLl chapter 30 . 5/29
you're doing a great job keep up he good work!
Courtkm chapter 30 . 5/7
Please keep writing! Love the story and I want see what happens!
More please!
What the. Hell!
Awesome¡!lol; )
citradewipratiewy chapter 30 . 3/5
i love this fic. please update..
Daniella Alves chapter 30 . 2/6
Keep posting pleaseee?!
Yujiro101 chapter 30 . 1/14
You are an amazing writer and I will always be waiting for the next chapters of any of your stories! keep up the great work and stay strong!
pues sinceramente yo no le veo nada malo a esta historia me gusta mucho he empezado a leer esta historia en dokuga pero ponia que estaba en f. asique la he leido asta el capitulo 29 y me gusta feliz año nuevo y animate escribes muy bien.

Cristina Pacheco
REDWOLF47 chapter 30 . 1/5
Wow, This fic is amazing! I have read MANY fics and I have to say this is right up there with the best. I am encouraging you to complete this story. As an educator, I can truly say from the first chapter to chapter 29, you have brought this story into great expectations! Your plot is exceptional. It is always good to edit and correct simple misspelled words. Every author ALWAYS will have someone not liking or someone who just, so, enjoys their work that they will read everything that author writes! I wish more author would be more like others and write with such enjoyment that you seem to display in your work. Thank you for your kindness and consideration of your readers. I hope you do not change a thing with this plot. This fic is fantastic where you are going with it. A loyal reader.
I enjoy this fanfiction. Thank you for writing it and not giving up on it. I will happily wait for you to finish what you feel you must until I can read the rest. Once again, thank you for writing. May God bless!