Reviews for Forced to mate
Yujiro101 chapter 30 . 1/14
You are an amazing writer and I will always be waiting for the next chapters of any of your stories! keep up the great work and stay strong!
pues sinceramente yo no le veo nada malo a esta historia me gusta mucho he empezado a leer esta historia en dokuga pero ponia que estaba en f. asique la he leido asta el capitulo 29 y me gusta feliz año nuevo y animate escribes muy bien.

Cristina Pacheco
REDWOLF47 chapter 30 . 1/5
Wow, This fic is amazing! I have read MANY fics and I have to say this is right up there with the best. I am encouraging you to complete this story. As an educator, I can truly say from the first chapter to chapter 29, you have brought this story into great expectations! Your plot is exceptional. It is always good to edit and correct simple misspelled words. Every author ALWAYS will have someone not liking or someone who just, so, enjoys their work that they will read everything that author writes! I wish more author would be more like others and write with such enjoyment that you seem to display in your work. Thank you for your kindness and consideration of your readers. I hope you do not change a thing with this plot. This fic is fantastic where you are going with it. A loyal reader.
I enjoy this fanfiction. Thank you for writing it and not giving up on it. I will happily wait for you to finish what you feel you must until I can read the rest. Once again, thank you for writing. May God bless!
Mischief101 chapter 30 . 1/2
I just found this story and had to stay up to read all the current chapters. It's an amazing story and you shouldn't let a bunch of narrow minded idiots with nothing better to do than read stories they don't like just so they can write hateful things get to you. Unfortunately there is no cure for stupidity so ignore them and focus on those who truly appreciate your story and the effort you go to to share it.
I wish Kagome would gain some self esteem but I get that it won't happen overnight. Keep up the great work
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
This is really good! I can't wait to read more!
I'm sorry that you've received such hurtful words. And I'm glad that you've decided not to give in! You're a strong person!
I wish you the best with your writer's block! Hope I can read you soon!
Happy holidays!
PawnStarr chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Don’t listen to the haterz. There’s plenty that are waiting faithfully for the continuation to your story. Thanks for giving us what you’ve given us so far. It’s been wonderful and I do support you so keep on writing. Write however you like on whatever comes to mind!
PinkSlytherin chapter 30 . 12/3/2017
Cannot wait to read a new chapter!
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 30 . 11/13/2017
I love this story so much but I am confused one why Lord Sesshomaru is addressed as 'this Sesshomaru' ? Why is 'this' a part of addressing his name?
marian chapter 30 . 11/11/2017
Please finish this fic. this is first time for me to read a fanfic and i really love your story.
DeeLov44 chapter 30 . 10/28/2017
Thanks so much for your dedication it's easy for others to throw shade when they themselves can barely write their name lol keep up the great work I enjoyed the story a true fan
Guest chapter 30 . 10/26/2017
LOVE the fic so far please keep up the hard work SO So SoRRY for the BAKAS that put your fiction down. MY they have writers block forever! BUT Seriously bullies are just. little children that are trying too make themselves feel bigger by putting others down.
Mira Shards chapter 22 . 10/25/2017
AWWW~ A poor kitten! *crying* SOOO CUTE!
OH MY GAWD! HE AGREED! Where's Inuyasha?! What did you do to him?!
How is it scary!?
Mira Shards chapter 21 . 10/25/2017
I'm gonna throw up
Mira Shards chapter 19 . 10/25/2017
*break down in tears, laughing*