Reviews for Painting By Numbers
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 15 . 11/22/2017
Ohhh no! I've reached the end but there's no conclusion! I see it has been about a year since you updated this tale but I hope you return to end it! And...uhhh... Mike Callahan hey? Like from the books by Spider Robinson?
Connie chapter 12 . 9/29/2017
Oh my gosh what will happen now
Connie chapter 8 . 9/29/2017
Wow just wow
Connie chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
Enjoying story very much remembering happenings in the series
Schengen chapter 15 . 4/27/2017
This is the first X-Files fanfic I've read in over 15? Years... it's great! And I realy realy hope that one day (soon) you'll finish it :-)
dagocourte chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Hi

This is the first X-Files story I've read in over 15 years... and it's great! So hopefully, you'll finish it one day (soon) :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2017
This is very well written and has excellent characterization...please update this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/9/2017
Facinante esta historia. Me atrapo desde el principio. No la cortes por favor segui actualizando de verdad esta genial. Mi lengua es el espaƱol. Espero que google lo pueda traducir jaja. Beso!
penpalx chapter 15 . 2/8/2017
Hi hon! Thought I'd review here instead of FB for a change. ;) This is my kind of genre, but also I love the way you bring over the love and respect M&S have for each other, which is how I see them. I understand those fans who get their kicks out of fluff writing and sex...but that really isn't X Files IMO. You know I also like the darker genre (and why Glen Morgan is my favourite X File writer.) Well this fic really gets under your skin (no pun intended ;) ) I feel it's drawing to a conclusion now, with Scully about to face the psycho painter, before she hopefully rushes to Mulder's rescue?
Adelled chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Amazing. Spot on dialog on all characters. Scully is damn near perfect. Bravo!
Addie.H chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
Hi, will this be continued? :D pretty please?
Megan Shaw chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
have you written chapter 16? I'm invested in the story.
what a great read.
kiks89 chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
just wanted to pop in and say i've just found this and i'm really enjoying it :) your characters are really believable and i'm excited to see how this all works out! hope you're feeling better also, i'm currently suffering from a bad cold too and it's been difficult to do anything but lay on the sofa and feel sorry for myself, ha! x
TMT chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
Great as always! You made my day. I'll waiting for next chapter. Cannot wait.
starxphiler54 chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
Grrrrr! Just leave me dangling. You better hurry with more. PLEASE! Excellent story.