Reviews for Fires of Rebirth
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Zhevras? Is that what they're riding? Or did you give them honest-to-Titan unicorns? I love that!

Alyna setting the troll on fire - very nice!

I wish I had time to read everything in one go, but I can't right now!
Lunarelle chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
Ah! Alleria and Vereesa arrive! Excitement!

I wonder what started the fires, but I'll have to wait and see until tomorrow (erm, later today) because I need some sleep at the moment.

I also wonder whether we'll know how she spent her time with Zendarin.

A good chapter!
Lunarelle chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
It's good to know that even Sylvanas can get jealous. I don't see much happening between her and Zendarin. He's too... what's the word... oily? Then again, we haven't seen his full character here yet.

Who does that magistrix think she is, trying to order Sylvanas about?!

I wonder what's scaring the wildlife like this.
Lunarelle chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
Okay, not cool. You're making me feel bad for these two. I pretty much feel like squealing the following at you: 'Who is this blackmailer? What happened?!'

About the rangers sneaking off into the woods, I laughed. Hard. HA!
Lunarelle chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
This is really good! You're going to cut into my football-watching, you know that? I can't wait to read the rest!
Lunarelle chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Well, you've definitely piqued my interest with this first chapter! Reading on! :)
Luna Rubra chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
It's a very interesting story! I really liked your narrative. Alyna's background is told without breaking so much the flow of the narrative, which is something hard to achieve. It is compelling and interesting so far. Nice job! D I'll come back to read the rest, eventually.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2016
Oh great so now Alynas another whiny moral twit who can somehow be the most moral woman in a war where she's lost her family and her people and goes around forcing everyon to do as she thinks best while making the entire world around her more moral with her presence? How bloody boring and unwelcome. I've been reading happily to this point but making Alyna just another boring paragon or morality even with everyone else going on around her along with everything else is just too far for me. What the piint in reading a fic where the protagonist actions and reactions are pretty much the same as so many other protagonists even as unrealistic as it is? And seemingly all for being whiny and preachy while the world changes to fit her actions and everything goes as she likes?

Oh god and I just read the next chapter before posting. I honestly can't help from wincing. So Alyna is absolutely beloved and absolutely everyone but the bad guys are on her side. They're all so obviously evil too and have suddenly become massively Incompetant as well by deciding to threaten Sylvanas in front of seemingly the entire world all of whose love them and defend them because they're so great and have done so much. With pretty much everyone the antagonist didn't want to be around seemingly there just at that moment to overhear his crap and go against him. He then loses everything he cares about but gets let go too because this is obviously a PG as fuck fic when it comes to morality, cliches and everyone forgiving people who hurt them for years. Then there's a kiss in the meadow with everyone they love there after just suddenly turning up to defend them and you can feel the palpable love and hope and yay...

Jesus man. It's like no one gives a shit a very sizeable portion of their population just died or that their city was invaded and decimated and shit tons of villages of people killed. But then again with these past two chapters I've lost all hope of a realistic or believable narrative. Well done. I'm out. Alyna is boring anf the world runs on comic book morality with everything pretty much being black and white. It simply doesn't read like the Warcraft universe in the slightest anymore and Sylvanas may as well be a completely different person. Not to mention how Mary-Sue Alyna turned out to be with how much better she is than everyone in her strength, character and morality, as well as getting her special dragon blade that marks her as great and can seemingly allow her to do anything (except for when the plot requires it doesn't and she can't use it, which normally means she can do whatever she wanted in a better or other way even then).

Wow I haven't ranted like this in a long time. I was so excited when I saw a double update to this fic. But sadly I'm after the feeling of being cheated came up too much. Sorry for the rant and mass negativity. I was probably meaner or nastier than I should have been. Write what you want. But I'm out for now. Maybe I'll check in again and see if your writing has grown later in the year. But this has just left a really bad taste in my mouth after looking forward to this so much. Cya.

... Hopefully you don't take my negative opinion too badly... Maybe I just shouldn't post it...

Ahh fuck it.

Sorry for being such a dick.

But bye.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
Really liking the story so far can't wait to see what's next.
TheRealAyara chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
There is not one part of this chapter I don't love. Loving this story
Zarosz chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
Good chpater and interestin story. Its good to see some story from the Secund war and the relationship between Sylvanas and Alyna.
Wait the next.
kapuis chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Good story.
I like the story, the plot is interesting and mysterious.
I like the interactions between Sylvanas and Alyna.
I wonder who is the blackmailer (perhaps Alyna's father?)
I look really forward to read next chapter.
chaosrin chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
I'm surprise someone have the guts to blackmail a Ranger General with Sylvanas fame and years of service even then her skills are more than a match. Hope you can explain it in reasonable terms.
Honesty they're in character as I can see then again I only know about Warcraft is the games.
I wonder will this story goes in into an AU what if direction? Its hard for me to visualise Undead
Sylvanas.
Great setting up the characters history.