Reviews for The Story of Lee
Danielle Lyons1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2021
Oh, I enjoyed the story. Thank you so much for sharing
MsChrisAnn chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
What a wonderful little story from one of my favorite episodes! Their affection and love for each other shines through, even in times of stress. Well done.
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
This took the sad sting of "Bad Timing" and turned it to laughter, mostly off what's going on in Lee's head. What got the biggest laughs?
Lee wondering how Amanda's on a first name basis with his doorman, but he is not.
Lee sighs, handing over his apartment keys to Amanda without a word.
Lee sees the first aid kit: So much for a romantic evening.
Lee swallowed hard, nearly choking on the aspirin he was holding in his mouth.
A: I'm a firm believer in practice. L: Me, too!
A: Haven't we played this scene before? L: Yeah, but then the doorbell rang, remember?
Splendid enhancement of this episode!
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Oh, very well done. I agree that Lee would be concerned about sexually transmitting that PD2. What a dreadful possibility. Nice relationship moments.
Adare1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Simply perfect! Great view of Lee's thought s and emotions.
auriannel chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Loved every word! The emotions you described were on point! Thank you for taking the time to share abs giving us another wonderful soundtrack to the mind of Lee Stetson!
Chrissie-Charlotte1981 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Wonderfully written. I enjoyed every word of it. You captured his thoughts and fears perfectly and very believable. Another thumb up for including some romance and humor contrary to the seriousness of the episode. Well done my friend!
JennieJoy72 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
This was a wonderfully written story. You did a fantastic job of taking this episode and answering the thoughts and feelings of Lee and what he was going through. Loved it.
darnchts chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
One of my favorite episodes. This is a fantastic filler for it. I love it!
Jod88 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Great job. Some interesting insights into Lee's character.
motown lady chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Loved it! Hope to see more from you soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Very good! Thanks for sharing!
MLMatousch chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Fabulous!
Pamkins86 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Loved it! Great job! You truly did this episode justice. It was one of my favorite episodes but it could use some tweaking. You did a great job!
clagjanet chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Not just a lovely story with fantastic characterization of our two favourite people, but a beautiful song to accompany it as well. Thank you!