Reviews for Hope Has a Place
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Where is the rest of this story? I was reading along, enjoying the story and BAM there's nothing?...
Aya-Shoru chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
this is really good. Are you writing more?
Legolas4me chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
WOW this was great...it is like the third time that I have read it LOL...anyway I do hope that you will update it very soon. The suspense is just about killing me!

BTW

I have rewritten and reposted Legolas Greenleaf, Son of Thranduil...I know that you reviewed almost every chapter and thought that you may like to know :-)
The-Serious-Padfoot chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
review soon, please. this ios my fave story ever! i really hope you hurry up with your next chapter, its been quite a while since we've all heard from you.
Sindarin Lady chapter 5 . 8/5/2003
took awhile, eh? ah, don't worry, a story of mine I havent' updated sense summer began, and I feel dreadfull about it.

That is exactly the way The meeting of Merry and pippin and everyone else should have been. At least that is the human response to it is!
the evil witch queen chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
really good, poor legolas though. is he ever going to be the same?

well, keep up the good work!
The-Serious-Padfoot chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
I absolutely hate the idea of Legolas getting ill, but you wrote it so well! I really hope you continue with this, because it is a great story! I even printed this story off of here, so I could read it off the computer. Pathetic. This is the only story I've ever done that with, too.
Lady Jaina chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
I do hope that Legolas is *NOT* alright! I need some angst in my fictional life right now! But don't hurt his *too* much! LOL. UPdate soon!
Eryniell chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Heehee... stubborn Legolas. I especially like the scene at Isengard where Aragorn's being all stern father-y even though Legolas is like a thousand times older than he is. Very cute. So glad you finally updated, but... now I want more! I love this story, Hermione.
Sindarin Lady chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
uh, aragorn better take what he said to the poor elf back or he's gonna try to run off and take Isengard on his own...I donno if he is or not but that has got to hurt. I know if someone told me that than they better sleep with one eye open because I might murder them in their sleep...or sulk until they are sorry
Chizwiffle chapter 4 . 3/21/2003
What! Where is the rest? I was expecting to see the end! More more more! This is nice, to know that all that is happening isn't going to make Legolas worse (unless there is something you aren't telling us lol). I can see that it has been quite some time since you last updated, so get going! Simply Splendid story by the way wot wot! I urge you to write more soon!

Toodle Pip

MLA

Always and Forever

Shauna
Ubena chapter 4 . 3/7/2003
It continues! yipee! i feel so bad for poor Eowyn and Legolas.
Eryniell chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
Woo! New chapter! It was great, Hermione. Loved when Legolas was all wrapped up in blankets, cute mental picture there! And when Aragorn was wrapping the towel around his arm and he cried out in pain and everybody freaked out, that was funny and angsty. Made me start to melt. _ So, anyway, get up chapter 5 quick! I hope to be a puddle of Eryniell-goo on the floor by the time I'm done reading it. Lol. (And don't forget the Aragorn-feeding-Legolas-broth scene!) _
Lady Jaina chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
I loved this chapter! Aragorn telling an immortal elf-friend off is priceless, but Leggie deserved it! Keep up the good work! Poor Legolas, I do hope his arm gets better, though more angst would be great also!
Legolas4me chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
Just wanted to tell ya great use of imgaination. This story is really getting good! I liked Another Battle to Fight and this one is even better! Great job! :-)