Reviews for Uncharted Feelings
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2021
this is not a review but a plea, please continue this story TT
unie chan chapter 4 . 4/4/2021
I like your story. the spirit continues, waiting for the next chapter.
Shizudei chapter 4 . 4/14/2020
Hellooo
I started to re-read all your stories... I'm still waiting for your updates...I love your stories
Hope someday you can continue it.
I will be attentive to your updates
Take care
Bye bye
Anon chapter 4 . 7/8/2019
No updates yet? Please. Please. Please update the story T_T
yachimizu029 chapter 4 . 10/24/2018
Can you continue this story I really like this story please Iove this story
pureunicorntears chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reviewing this story. I will send each of you a thank you message. Please also give my other works Love. Hihi. Pls read NEVER AGAIN and I’M HOME and kindly leave a review. Xoxo
likeapafoologist chapter 4 . 9/2/2018
LeviSasha/JeanSasha here! Hoping you'll still update this story :)
pureunicorntears chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Hey guys, I released a new LeviSasha fanfic entitled ‘Never Again’ so please please check it out and leave a review! Thanks a lot xx
zlspongbob chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I would love to hear the rest of your story
eli1116 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Continue, please! I'm in love with your story!
louvhrj chapter 4 . 5/3/2017
oh god... this story is sooooooooooo bootyful...
Antrax chapter 4 . 5/1/2017
I loved it! Hope this never ends.
amnaK96 chapter 4 . 4/29/2017
I only recently added this to my favorites list so I was ecstatic to find an update within the month, because looking at the release date for the previous chapter had me worried this superb story was left incomplete!

The plot is great, and the certain scenario that played out between Sasha and Levi last chapter brought forth another rush of second second-hand embarrassment when I was reminded once more! X") Oh god! And the fact that Sasha noticed his eyes lingering on her bust (and she's quite the curvy chick) further made me burn from the blush covering my face!

I love that Jean is unconsciously getting lost in the sight of her. Soon he may even start falling for her further, and perhaps to compensate for his bad behavior in the bathroom, Levi will allow Sasha to attend the carnival; only to regret it when he finds out that Jean will be there too! Maybe the two can grow closer- after all, carnivals are a place for budding romances. Sasha has little to no money, and Jean may be a tightass, but he is a gentleman in the inside and just might win her a thing or two from stalls. I really look forward to what transpires between the three- hopefully a lot of fluff. A story is always more interesting when there's a rollercoaster ride of love triangles involved.

Good luck and I hope for another chapter soon.

-Amna.
Ionie chapter 4 . 4/29/2017
Oh my, you are back! I like your story so far but please*starts sobbing* dont make it lemon fanfic Pleeeeeeease pleaseee its so good so far, its much more better, pleaseeeeee pleaaaaaaaaaaseeee, i like it way better when its clean Pleeeeeeease
P.S. levisha forever
xXpurpleskiesXx chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
So I just read the entire story and I must say I am really liking it so far. Looking foward to the next chapter.