Reviews for Tales of Turmoil
Fox chapter 18 . 5/21
I dont know if you're still active on here, or even remember this story. But I came back all these years later because I remembered the journey you took me on all this time ago, and I wanted to know if you ever finished it. I know you'll probably never read this, but I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for finishing what you started, your writing has been an inspiration to me and my pursuit to find who I am as a person, even if it's a little late. Since I last read this story I met the love of my life and felt things that I didn't even know I could anymore, and I'll never forget holding her hand and telling her I loved her one last time before she died. I remembered this story because like my time with her it was one of the things that made me happy, and I just wanted to feel that again. So again I say thank you, you've done more than you could ever realize for someone like me.

Godspeed ATasteOfShadows, I'll never forget you.
patrickharris98 chapter 18 . 1/13/2018
why haven't you finished lost and found
Unanimous chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
I’m not a perfectionist but i’m bothered that there’s a chimpanzee...
In the world of Zootopia all primates do not exist, it actually canon. Then again I’m not a perfectionist and it’s a common mistake, just spreading the word... i just got on chapter 2 and I like the story so far, just maybe go back and fix that small error. ;)
Fox Addict chapter 18 . 11/5/2017
I'm pretty sure all of us would appreciate an update.
Snivy2641 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
TMW you have to read the fanfic again to remember what happened... -_-
Diks chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
Good fanfiction if you feeling u want to kill ur self it will help u do it faster sesly too depresing fiction i srop reading it cuz damn to disturbing shit
i cri chapter 3 . 4/6/2017
NOOOOOOOOO CHIEF BOGO NOOOOOOO CLAWHAUSER MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER SFTER NICK AND JUDY WHY GOD WHYYY ;'( THIS IS SO SADD WHY DID U HAV TO DO THAT NOOOO
Dagger chapter 18 . 3/10/2017
Y'know, I realise something now. I was stupid when I reviewed your story before.

Back then, I had looked at all the parts of your story, and they just didn't add up the same way they would for a conventional story. I mean, ghosts? Killer zombies that became "sane" after a while? Normal people being immune to an infection? I didn't get it. Now that I managed to rediscover this story that you're STILL writing, I know something now.

Your story, as one fanfiction of many I have read, is the most rediculous, idiotic, poorly written pile of shit ever to be conceived, and you would go bankrupt if you were to sell this at a bookstore.

There is no real meaning to this story whatsoever. You put in one, but I couldn't connect it to the story, and that's just the beginning. Kade shouldn't have existed because he served no purpose to the story's "meaning" (of which I don't think there is one). You changed the ending at least 3 times after finishing up the rest of the story, something that is so unbelievably amateur it made me cringe reading it just now. When ending a quote without any substantial punctuation, you cut it off abruptly (instead of "I'm good," you put "I'm good") EVERY SINGLE TIME. The whole plot is just a bunch of random road-trippy things that only connect in terms of timeline and characters involved. Your switching between POVs is absurd, and you would be better off sticking to third person (outside narrator that isn't involved in the story, so basically if God were narrating your story).

I cannot understand how you could sit in your (possibly thrift-store quality) chair and call this a fanfic. I've read proper fanfiction over the past year, and now that I've matured so much from my earlier days, I can safely say you are a horrible writer.

To all who enjoy fanfiction, STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORY. I don't know how to make that any clearer besides making it all caps. You may WANT to trust the others who have reviewed this story, but they're all inbred and barely literate anyways.

So, ATasteOfShadows, you have officially wasted my time. Have fun pandering to your base of moronic fangirls who ship stupid mainstream couples, and good luck on your WasteOfTime sequel, may (God-willing, of course) it ever even come to this site.
Snivy2641 chapter 19 . 1/13/2017
I don't mean to be rude and I hope I'm not rushing you! But it's January 13 and there is still no update... I hope you update soon! And if you need more time I'll understand. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
I'm pretty sure bogo isn't human:)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
Can't wait.
Far313 chapter 19 . 11/14/2016
Ah, I remember reading the story 6 (?) months ago. Seems like there are still people who remember it and would like to read a sequel.
MetalFox2013 chapter 19 . 11/9/2016
Awesome , looking forward to reading the sequel
Maliaki chapter 19 . 11/9/2016
OMG! Yes! More adventures of Nick, Judy and Avery! I'm so happy . Thank You!
RandomNobody37 chapter 19 . 11/9/2016
(checks phone. Sees this. Cries tears of happiness.) I am going to read the shit out of what you have planned in December. Until then, let's see how lost and found goes. Thanks friend.