Reviews for The Memory of Taste
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
The only negative thing to say is that you spelt green with three e's but it was nice
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
I have recently become helplessly ADDICTED to FrodoHealer stories. The reason? They are usually VERY WELL written (most of them I noticed that are good are by you) and I absolutely adore them. How in the world do you get involved with FrodoHealers and how do you get awards with the MEFA? I have not yet written a Middle Earth fanfic yet, but I hope to do so in the future (I'm currently working on a yahoo challenge to write a Star Wars Mary Sue ((ech...I know, but it's been fun))...but a more mature mary sue that involves illegitimate children bred from one of the star wars characters, AU characters falling to the Darkside, and characters who you thought would stay on the lightside, go to the darkside, and then get redeemed) and I hope to get the Star Wars one I've got going done first (I'm at chapter 40...I have to admit it's been fun to write a dream sequence...uh-oh). Please send a reply if you get this message. Thanks!
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Oh, this is a lovely story. I hope you come up with some more snippets for it. I particularly like poor Frodo being tired of invalid food and having Faramir come to him. I'm glad it got recommended! (on livejournal at lotr_fic_recs) Now I'm all hungry...
first-rain chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
That's so swet. Making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And best of all, the title inspires me to write a fic _. *sits down and starts typing*.

Damn . I tried to send this review, but I couldn't.
Aratlithiel1 chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
Yep. I'm pretty sure my stomach would be a bit unsettled too if I was planning a trip to Mordor with the most evil thing created hanging around my neck. So sweet that Elrond takes the time to notice and that Frodo can eke out a tiny bit of comfort in something so simple. Very nice.
shireling chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Another lovely chapter.

You write sroties with such compassion.

Helen
Trust No One chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
Great stuff! Well-written and thoroughly enjoyable! I promised myself that one day I will write a Frodo-healed fic but until then.. I will keep enjoying yours!
shirebound chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Oh, you *know* how much I love these! So gentle and tender and healing and wonderful. I wish these chapters could just go on and on.
LadyJea chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Wow. I *really* like these. Splendid idea! I'll have to keep checking for more.
shireling chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
I love all of your stories. But this is one of my favorites.

I'm so glad it was Faramir that came to the rescue.

I can't put my finger on exactly why your stories are so evocative, I think it is that nothing ever jars the flow or atmosphere you are trying to create.

Thank you for giving me so much pleasure

Helen
Bookworm2000 chapter 2 . 5/6/2003
This is so sweet! I love it. More, soon, please?
helga chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
I wonder, have the Frodo Healers thought of putting out a recipe book? Your stories have the greatest descriptions of dishes!

And, finally, an "old Bilbo" that has retained his memory (or regained his memory)!
hmsgirl chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
You were kidding when it said end, right? Right?

This is too sweet a story to end at only two chapters. I hope you rethink and continue.
Elwen chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
I love these little scenes. I can almost smell that pudding myself.
Linnea chapter 2 . 5/1/2003
Really Delightfull-love the detail about the wooden spoon and metal taste. I think it is particularly nice to have the angst in retrospect for a change.