Reviews for Crash and Burn
Haru Inuzuka chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
-grins- This is freaking AWESOME so far~! FINALLY, I find a Minako(Mina)-centered fic - and its a GW cross! Oh ya! X)

Does Mina have a love interest, by chance? If she ends up with Wufei, I will . ! XDD I also loved that raid mission. The scenes between Trowa and Mina were cute! I totally ship that pairing! Though now I'm starting to like the idea of her with Wu-kun... X)

Anyway, I don't think Heero's dead - it'd take more than a little explosion to kill him! ) Will Wufei and Mina save Duo, Trowa and Quatre? What happened to Setsuna(Trista)? Is Regan still alive? You have NO idea how happy I was when I found out that she wasn't Dorothy...though I'm still creeped out that they are sisters...demon spawn, both of them. -_-

Bah, anyway, when I saw the last time this was updated...I winced. Harshly. Come on, 2003? That was, what, eight years ago? Damn. O.o Though I’m not one to talk… ”

Anywho, sad Usagi(Serena) and Chibiusa(Rini) is dead [not so much Mamoru(Darien) - don't like him. At all. -_-] What happened to Makoto(Lita)? And the other Senshi(Scouts); Rei(Ray) and Ami(Amy)? Uranus and Neptune? Saturn? /

Hope to hear more from you and this great fic! -
Snake762 chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
More, plox!
Lyris88 chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
Ok, awesome...well, not the Heero dying part, but the rest is awesome!

I was so captivated in ur story, when my computer forced me off my user and lost all data, I looked through all of the SM X-overs with GW...it took awhile, 'cause I forgot the title of the story...that was eatin' me up insideT.T

I hope u're comtinuing this story...it is actually a nail-biter! I have a question, though. Who is Mina's love interest? I don't know if she is intented to have one, but I really was just wonderin'! Enjoy the rest of ur summer! Later!.
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 12 . 5/16/2007
Wow. It's been a long time since you updated this fic, but I have to say that it's pretty darn good. And pretty realistic, while we're at it. The whole, we can't kill her, so let's make her into a soldier bit, switching sides and everything...

I like it. A lot.

Great job!
sailorminako chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Hi, since I'm a huge fan of Mina, I love reading all her fanfics. I was wondering, will you finish this story? I really would like to know how it ends. Thanks!
Rock-On Black Yin-Yang chapter 12 . 6/6/2006
You should really continue this story. I got really into it. It adds a whole new prospective to Mina. Who will Mina end up with?
Cobra762 chapter 6 . 2/15/2006
Excellent story. I like it. One question though: Why did the gun's volume increase and decrease? I don't think I've ever heard of anything like that? Anyways, it's still a good story.

Snake
Lady Light chapter 12 . 6/16/2004
Woah... you HAVE to update this fic!
Satsuka chapter 12 . 1/18/2004
Please make it your 2004 new year's resolution to update this magnifecint story. Thanks!
P.S. If you don't update I'll pull a trigger-happy Heero.
SVZ chapter 12 . 1/15/2004
I know it's been about forever since your last update but I've just stumbled upon it I love it. It's very well written and I like the way Minako's been portrayed in this fic. Please update this soon, k?
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 12 . 12/9/2003
NO! NONONONONOONO! I FIND A GOOD STORY N IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE SEPTEMBER! THAT'S NOT COOL! O.o more plz. *sob*
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 8 . 12/8/2003
okay, for real. bbl. : D
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
bbl. hmwk
Makura Koneko chapter 12 . 10/13/2003
lol, that end was classic. I'm so glad I found this! Can't wait for more!
KristaHopes chapter 12 . 10/9/2003
Oh! I love your fic so much!

Its to god! PLEASE CONTINUE!

From:~*Krista*~ _~