Reviews for hands like houses
Darushii chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh my god, this was so so so so beautiful! My insides were just so full of fluffy and happy feelings while reading this, I absolutely loved everything, the writing, the story telling, the characters, and by the gods, I adored the way you portrayed Sakura, this is one of the things I seek out the most when I'm reading time-traveling fics with Sakura, because come on! She in amazing and has a lot of potencial. The relationship between her and her students was super adorable, I couldn't be happier about it, and oh god, I just can't put into words how happy this fic made me, thank you very much for writting it . P.S. My english grammar may suck, sorry about that hahahahahaha.
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 3/11
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING WHAAAAT I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BEAUTY OF THIS PIECE.

THANKS FOR SHARING!
TobiSaku4EVER chapter 1 . 1/3
May I ask Author-san is Sakura's appearance here is different from the original? I mean... because I saw a different Sakura (from house like houses on tumblr together with Tobirama, and I recently notice it too in your cover, doesn't looks like Sakura)
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
This was a lovely read :) I saw thefreckledone draw fan art for this fic on tumblr and I'm glad I clicked the link haha
I love the idea of Hashirama and Madara as co-hokages!
The Happiest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I like the story, it has much potential to become something great! Kudos for the great work ;)
faltrock chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
This was pretty good. Thank you for writing this!
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Love it! Hope to see more. Really fleshed out characters and kept them true to what was known! I def am in love with this fic! Looking forward to more
sangi chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This was absolutely wonderful. I loved every moment of it. I loved an older Sakura, how you portrayed her and her students. The reconciliation between Danzo and Hirizen was perfect. I really loved your portrayal of Tobirama, because sometimes he's a little too too dour for my taste. Ugh. This was just so magnificent. Thank you for sharing it with us.
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
This is how it should have happened! Absolutely awesome! Thank you!
Evanelle chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This story is wonderful! I enjoyed reading it.
beanche chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Oh my goodness, this was super good! Really enjoyed reading this. I love how you portrayed all the characters here.
eli7777 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Ah this is so good I needs MORE.
Sketchbananafairy chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I really want to see where this goes, the premise is fantastic!
Indiegirl97 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This is actually really really good. I hope youth continue this.
sr chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
this is just straight up wonderful. everytime i read one of your fics i dig how you write sakura more and more. it's like she's the perfect balance between sasuke and naruto, while still being her own (great) character. basically what i always wished canon sakura was more similar to.

unfortunately i can't speak to the accuracy of a lot of the other characters, since i only know broad strokes about them (i stopped reading naruto around when sasuke was fighting danzou, i think, and that was ages ago), but i enjoyed them all nonetheless. sakura being a mentor/teacher is pretty much my favourite niche of a niche (non-shippy sakura-centric stories being the latter niche).

the first shinobi war is another thing i either don't remember or didn't read much about, but i expect sakura will lose her temper pretty seriously at one point. i've always headcanoned sakura as learning to kinda integrate her inner sakura as she grew older, so she just ended up having a tonne of anger inside her, which she normally controls very well. there was definitely some of that in her last conversation with madara and hashirama, but i also just really dig intelligent, compassionate characters who also have really shitty tempers? who knows.