Reviews for hands like houses
I love this so much
Darushii chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh my god, this was so so so so beautiful! My insides were just so full of fluffy and happy feelings while reading this, I absolutely loved everything, the writing, the story telling, the characters, and by the gods, I adored the way you portrayed Sakura, this is one of the things I seek out the most when I'm reading time-traveling fics with Sakura, because come on! She in amazing and has a lot of potencial. The relationship between her and her students was super adorable, I couldn't be happier about it, and oh god, I just can't put into words how happy this fic made me, thank you very much for writting it . P.S. My english grammar may suck, sorry about that hahahahahaha.
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 3/11
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING WHAAAAT I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BEAUTY OF THIS PIECE.

THANKS FOR SHARING!
TobiSaku4EVER chapter 1 . 1/3
May I ask Author-san is Sakura's appearance here is different from the original? I mean... because I saw a different Sakura (from house like houses on tumblr together with Tobirama, and I recently notice it too in your cover, doesn't looks like Sakura)
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
This was a lovely read :) I saw thefreckledone draw fan art for this fic on tumblr and I'm glad I clicked the link haha
I love the idea of Hashirama and Madara as co-hokages!
The Happiest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I like the story, it has much potential to become something great! Kudos for the great work ;)
faltrock chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
This was pretty good. Thank you for writing this!
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Love it! Hope to see more. Really fleshed out characters and kept them true to what was known! I def am in love with this fic! Looking forward to more
sangi chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This was absolutely wonderful. I loved every moment of it. I loved an older Sakura, how you portrayed her and her students. The reconciliation between Danzo and Hirizen was perfect. I really loved your portrayal of Tobirama, because sometimes he's a little too too dour for my taste. Ugh. This was just so magnificent. Thank you for sharing it with us.
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
This is how it should have happened! Absolutely awesome! Thank you!
Evanelle chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This story is wonderful! I enjoyed reading it.
beanche chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Oh my goodness, this was super good! Really enjoyed reading this. I love how you portrayed all the characters here.
eli7777 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Ah this is so good I needs MORE.
Sketchbananafairy chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I really want to see where this goes, the premise is fantastic!
Indiegirl97 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This is actually really really good. I hope youth continue this.