Reviews for Maya Fey: Ace Attorney
I absolutely loved this Fanfic.
SomebodyWhoLovesThings chapter 9 . 7/23/2019
This fanfic is really cool! Such great OCs, imagination of the universe and really fun to read all together. You really have a great story here.

The only thing I dislike is that it feels too... (I hate to use the wordedgy”. Phoenix Wright is a relatively tame game for one that covers a lot of murder plots and etc., and while not being aimed for a young audience, is very accessible to young audiences. Some characters feel out of character or odd at times (mainly Maya).

While I don’t think this is super true to the characters at times, it’s still close enough to be believable and I LOVE this story. I love the prompt of Phoenix leaving, I’m not a huge fan of Justicykes but this made me like it a lot more, and etc. Favorited!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2019
This fanfic was so fricking good. I cried like 4 or 5 times. I would love a continuation of this
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/3/2018
"4 times in a row might be too much for one man"

I thought this was rated T
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
I understand this is 8 chapters and has been going on for a long time, but wouldn't Apollo and Athena find Phoenix? Maya wouldn't just give up right then and there?
bwburke94 chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
I should say that despite my objection, I liked this. We're lacking in good Nick x Maya nowadays.
bwburke94 chapter 5 . 12/7/2017
OBJECTION!... Ah, I got a little carried away there.

You credited the song in this chapter to Jeff Williams. However, if you were to listen to the song, it would become clear that the singer was, in fact, his daughter!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
What just happened
Hermione chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
Such a good end but could you do another chapter of their wedding
andreapirlono1fan chapter 9 . 4/17/2017
Ugh what a tense and awesome story, full of plot twist, I almost couldn't breath and cry desperately like Edgeworth when you killed Kay, aaah Kaaaayyyy! I hate Raven too he's such a jerk.
I love everyone character and their interaction here, especially Edgeworth, all of them just like a big family who will always protect each other! And Maya kiss Edgeworth's cheek? Imagine if Nick suddenly walk in and see that, lol. Love this story so much!
HeroMan66475 chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
I see what you did there! You used the lyrics to RWBY's first opening theme! That's a really nice touch! I am typing this after seeing the the first few words! I changed my mind...that's a BADASS touch!
ChloboShoka chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
This story is absolutely amazing. My heart goes out for Kay Farady, but the fact she had justice made it beautiful. I also loved the ending. Reminds me of Snape's final moments in Harry Potter. I loved this story from beginning to end.
VitaminYes chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
Excellently made. This AU needs to be revisited. It's done so well.
Yanmegaman chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
A piano player and a defense attorney, maybe, but a dancer, you are not, Phoenix. Glad to see that this story had such a happy ending. And that song has to be my second favorite from the Investigations 2 OST. The first being The Girl's Lost Memories.
AnimegirlTohru chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
What a great ending! The story as a whole was so well written and I loved every bit of it! :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »