Reviews for Maya Fey: Ace Attorney
AnimegirlTohru chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
What a great ending! The story as a whole was so well written and I loved every bit of it! :D
SkyiesTheLimit chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
yayayayayyayayayayayyayay! that was AMAZING! thanks for the heart-warming comment. Yes i watched the anime like five minutes before reading this and i have played AAI2 (english translation) so i recognised the song choice. I LOVED IT SO MUCH! thanks for a absolutely awesome story .3.
Magykool chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Aww! Such a lovely way to finish off the story! Good job!
LegendaryPotatoGuy chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Wait...Episode 4 is out. S***, hold on for a bit...

Anyways, what a great end. This series has nearly always been amazing. In fact the only problem was the a bit too obvious killer (Which even Capcom does sometimes). Anyways, this deserves a 9/10. And thus the series is at an end. It's been a great ride. Also, great chapter. Anyways, Thank you for writing this amazing story. These last few weeks have kept me on the edge of my seat. So, goodbye
SpiritsOfFire chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Job well done
JordanPhoenix chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Definitely your best story yet sweet boy. Loved the ending...and the fact the while Nick can play the piano and sing even under the right circumstances... He is still no Fred Astaire... Or Patrick Swayze! Lol. The moments with Kay Faraday memories were touching and beautiful, and almost make your redeemable for killing off such an awesome character! JK. At least you kept my OTP together ...and BADD ASS. ..that scene was SWEET u violent little freak you! XD
JordanPhoenix chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
And Justice For All!
I am fascinated and impressed by your ability to put so much detail into it such a short number of chapters my friend! I am also very excited about seeing what song Nick has planned for Maya I cannot wait to have him tickle the ivories!
It was so great to see Gummy saving the day and Badd...I'm so glad you used his badass self the way you did here! Most awesome case of pardonable, publicly declared future police brutality ever!
Lastly...always a joy to see Mia.
SkyiesTheLimit chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
that was such a good ending trial chapter, can't wait till the epilouge
Yanmegaman chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
I'm laughing pretty hard at the idea of Badd and Gumshoe tag teaming a guy without funnier if I imagine it as a wrestling match. Glad to see Raven get his just desserts.
Who knows, maybe five years of practice have put Nick at a semi-okay level as a pianist!
Magykool chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
Aww man, please let there be a sequel! I need to see more of this! And I need to watch episode 3 of the anime (based off of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
LegendaryPotatoGuy chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
What a great ending to a great story, and all that is left is the epilogue. You have written these characters so well, making none of them seem OOC. And Raven's defeat was oh so satisfying. Anyways, I will have to read the next chapter where my final opinion will be given. Anyways, I'll see ya next chapter
Magykool chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
Oh man, this is so cool!

Phoenix was a great character in-game, here he's portrayed as a huge jerk, then he returns! Gah, I don't know what to think of him...
The Courtroom seems like a child's playground though...a party of injured Defence Attorneys, and obvious antagonist, and a room full of rioters that should be arrested for disturbing the courtroom...

Logic aside, can't wait for the next Chapter!
(Also, I need to read up on my Phoenix Wright, the only characters I know from the games are Nick, Maya, Miles, Von Karma and The Judge...And Nick's friend...I forget his name...Oh! And the Parrot XD) -_-
SkyiesTheLimit chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
eah! that was a great chapter and i don't hate u for writing the previous chapter, it was needed. Can't wait till the next one!
LegendaryPotatoGuy chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
YAY, PHOENIX IS BACK! And Raven is going up to the stand. Time to take him down. Amazing as all ways. And that Tian Cross-Examination was well done. And the reunion at the end. And Edgeworth taking the prosecution. And-Everything. Favourite Chapter yet. Anyways, while I'm a little sad to see this end, it was a great story. Anyways, I'll see you next chapter

-Adro02
Yanmegaman chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
Hm, for some reason, I imagined Nick as a spikey haired Tommy Chong XD Glad to see the legend has again risen from the ashes! Not to mention, glad to see that the Phaya is still burning! This chapter was quite a roller coaster, and I SO ready see that crazy Wolverine bastard go down!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »