Reviews for Maya Fey: Ace Attorney
JordanPhoenix chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
Ok the Phoenix hath risen from the ashes! This slightly makes me forgive you for offing Kay and farking with Feyt! Lol
Great reunions all around...and greater job creating a mondo douche sack with this CROW dude! How dare he attack Maya's pretty face?! Sorry for delay this last chappy is gonna be a super long one but I hope a worth while read!:)
ReadingBoy01 chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
Oh Daym. Shit got real
yankeegal13 chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
What an amazing turn of events. We were thinking it would be worse turns out he never left that courtroom or something. I was thinking of Athena catching a cold during a trial but I need some help with it.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I love the idea of Maya Fey being an attorney. This was full of suspense and great writing. Loved reading it and I think I will be back to more.
jeffman chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
Jesus, this chapter was full of action and suspense. Shit just got real here
SkyiesTheLimit chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
OMG! this is so good, i actually cried reading it and my friends had to comfort me. Love the chapter and can't wait until the next one.
Yanmegaman chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
Christ, bro. Glad to see everyone is alive at least. But when yoh mess with Pearl, you've gone too far. It wasbinteresting to see an ass-kicking side to all of these usual calm characters. Half expected Pearl to pull a Deadpool and manually fix her broken arm before wrecking someone's shot. Also, I can't help but wonder how Maya knew Kay. Feel like it would be interesting to see how that went down! Another great chapter all in all.
JordanPhoenix chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
That was some crazy shit pal. More action and explosive violence than a Michael Bay movie. I hope Pearl and Trucy will be OK!
TheSoCoolWriter chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
Oh, damn.
Damn.
DAMN.
Stuff went down, alright.
Is it just me, or did anyone else get intense "The Wolf Among Us" flashbacks.
This chapter was too good.
LegendaryPotatoGuy chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
Yeah, I understand, RWBY was Amazing and Addicting. I also noticed you added the first season theme in the chapter. Anyways, I did not see the fact that Kay was a prostitute coming. You are good at twists. Anyways, I do have a killer in my head, but I think its different from what everyone else thinks. Anyways, I'll see you later
Yanmegaman chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Hey, I don't blame ya for not updating quickly. RWBY is pretty addicting! Also, KAY WAS A PROSTITUTE!? Didn't see that coming! Looking forward to the next chapter!
JordanPhoenix chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
As somebody that absolutely loves putting song lyrics into her work as well, while I am unfamiliar with this artist or the song it was an excellent choice and gave a great further impact to an already dramatic chapter. Considering the sadness of the last chapter, I was very impressed with how you managed to interweave some great subtle humor as well what with Maya coveting the fun bags on that hose hound and the JusticeCykes banter! Also...Yay Feyt! And am glad the mystery of the missing magatama was solved!
I look forward to the next chapter even if it's delayed due to your new addiction to. ..whatever that thing is!:p
TheSoCoolWriter chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Holy hell was that a chapter! From the truth about Kay to how I'm going to wonder how Badd's gonna react to this... It was great!
LegendaryPotatoGuy chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Wow, this was great. I really can't sense anything wrong with this. Continue Going.
JordanPhoenix chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Badd ass to the rescue! Woot! That was glorious!
I only have one question though...as much as I loved Apollo using his chords of steel to shout some sense into Maya...why wouldn't she be able to see the accused psyche locks herself to know if he was lying or not?
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »