Reviews for Maya Fey: Ace Attorney
LegendaryPotatoGuy chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
God Dammit, why you make me feel these things. You are a terrible person. A Brilliant, Terrible Person XD Anyways, wow, this story is really good. What happened to Phoenix I wonder, we'll probable find out eventually. Anyways, I will se you later.
YuujiWatanaebe chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
i like where this is going
Yanmegaman chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
Welp, now I'm sad! Is today just pick on Kay Faraday... DAY!? First JordanPhoenix's tearjerker of a chapter, and now this!?
Well, at least we got some cute Phaya goodness in that flashback. So, hey, silver lining. Can't wait to see the bastard that did this to Kay be brought to justice!
JordanPhoenix chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
And there goes my heart. I loved having Badd there and the other's reactions to him...he's a tank and even in his golden years pushing could kick everyone's ass. Huh. Bad vs Gummy that would be something eh?
Maya is such a happy character it takes a lot to make her snap. While it was horrible to see her mini breakdown it was obviously needed. And I loved the hilarity of Nick and Polly being battered bedroom men lol

Not going to state the obvious. ..except to say now I know how my readers feel. I may be queen of angst but you good sir. ..deserve the throne right next to me!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
This story IS AMAZING! I love it so much! Please continue to write it. I hate Paul and Raven so much...
Yanmegaman chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Well, this chapter was interesting. I see you went the route of the Ace Attorney movie when imagining the court set up. Also, I'm getting the feeling that you REALLY like killing the Phantom. Which, I mean, who can blame you? Not entirely sure how to feel about the Wolverine prosecutor. Is he a tough as nails kind of guy who turns out to have a heart of gold? Or is he just a stone cold a-hole? And by God, where is Phoenix Wright!? Do I need go the Where's Waldo rout here and look at a bunch of photos full of things with his color scheme!?
JordanPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
This was an incredible chapter my friend. I must commend you on your talented ability to make a completely heinous OC with that witness. I must commend you as well under ability to make me want to scream at my own computer screen: WHERE IN SAM HILL IS PHOENIX WRIGHT?!
Also, WTF with mr psycho eyes prosecutor?!
VitaminYes chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Excellent, finally, someone who makes good FF.
Yanmegaman chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
A very interesting start. Always love seeing people do their take on a Justicykes wedding. At this point, I have no choice to assume that Nick ate Maya's burger and Maya said some rather cruel, but totally justified, things that caused him to run away. Also love seeing that the Pearl/Luke love is spreading!
JordanPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
WOW! What an explosive chapter! Alas where do I begin...
The good...Feyt! Omg Yay! I love it! Also...JusticeCykes! Two hips and a hurray! What a great introduction chapter...so much detail and so much going on it was a crazy train ride with so many ups and downs! Now I know how you feel reading my stuff!
The "bad"...wah! Where's Nick?! How could he leave Trucy AND Maya?! That porcupine headed prick!
I know I'm in for an exciting adventure as always and I look forward to it eagerly.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4