Reviews for Degrees
Caskettlove77 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Ive really been enjoying your stories and writing style. I just recently stumbled upon them. Very well written and so true to Castle and Beckett. Thanks for sharing!
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
I am actually emotional right now okay
this is unexpected
but I am not complaining

it's so good omg I love it
like the way this is writen is such a good mixtue of emotions and sex oh my god

and I like the whole we should talk but I realy can'T talk right now let'S distract him thing
well mostly because he accepts it
and because they both know they will talk eventually and doing the part with the feeling first is a good thing idk
also they sort of kinda did talk even if it was just like a sentence

but wow I am emotional about this okay

-Anja
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
This is just plain to good for words. You captured their pain and their love perfectly.
Caskettfan28 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
This is great! Thanks for sharing your writing.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
This is so perfectly Castle and Beckett. I think you get their relationship to a t. Thanks for an amazing read.
dmmorales chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
stunning story. The imagery is so amazing. Keep up the good work!
Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
This was so lovely. You captured the raw emotion and the internal struggle so beautifully.
southerngrammy chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Wow, this is a beautiful story. Wish we had gotten some of this in the actual episode. I am enjoying your other stories too. Nice job.
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Meg! Ugh. I have no words for how much I love this. You've captured the depth of their hurt and their love, and stirred themjust enough so that the two are intertwined but not indistinct. I heart your words so much. And you too.
-Lou
Charlotte Mason chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Well done! I always love reading your writing!
shellee3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Awesome as usual. Love your work x
chanhoed chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Wow...just wow

Fics like this always make me speechless and not only bc of the steamy parts but the struggle they share and also their bond, you really nailed it
Nanou0111 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Oh I definitely enjoyed it! So beautiful! Thank you for writing this great fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Beautifully written and thoroughly enjoy your stories.

Just wished I could get on board with Kate. Rick not only loves but communicates with words. She knows his inner struggles but her solution is either drunkenness or sex-never really wanting to talk or verbalize what she feels, when he so needs to hear it. But he is an understanding (sometimes, too understanding, I fear) and knows her well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016