Reviews for Monday Night
Simply Laura chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Loooooove the digs you did at CSI Miami. I poked fun at them in my first CSI Crackfic. This was priceless.
whatmaybe chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
HAHA...

i so agree...i nvr watched kiss the sky but saw a clip of it on youtube once...yummy!

and i soo agree abt miami...he juz annoys me...tried to hold out for a couple of seasons bcoz it was a CSI franchise..but i couldnt take the torture...the one-liners, sunglasses...like ew..

i thot i was the only one...i nvr mention miami in the same category as the other CSIs
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
A great story. I liked the part where they were talking about the show.
Jeran chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
LOVE IT.

WP is veryy hot.

This was hilarious. D Brava!
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Yeah WP has a nice butt and I too hate a certain character portrayed by an actor whose "face looks like cottage cheese with a red wig on it.” Although I have know idea who you're talking about.
MaatGSR78 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Very funny story. Great job! Loves the part when Sara describes Horatio. And all that talk about CSI: Miami. I hate that show. And Billy does have a nice ass... *thinks about KtS*... :D
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
It was a reapeat! *snort*

That was great. Really.

YES! Horatio bashing! Evil Keebler elf or demented leprechaun, both are very good descriptions. And it is creepy, very creepy, the way the coroner talks to dead people. I am glad I am not the only one who has these complaints.

Enough whinging about Miami however. The story was HI-larious. And I am sure you get my reference. ;)
amber chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
i love this it's so funny i wish people would make more of these

love it 100%
wolfling chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
not sure about William Petersens butt...but still. Great story!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Let me make a guess, the show they were watching was CSI Miami with a diffrent name. I thought it was funny good job.
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Hee...freakin' hilarious...
Varda's Servant chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
ROTFLMAO!
ahh, that was so great. im still giggling. luvin it.
Aoden Half-elven chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
That was good! Made me laugh, and I would have to agree with you on WP's butt. _
Pam chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Cute story - and I agree with you - WP DOES have a nice ass...
PotterManiacGrl chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
I liked the story very interesting. I especially found it fun how you critized the characters on CSI: Miami! Keep it up!