Reviews for The Story Within Our Hearts and Scars
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
beckett is full of shit can't take her shit anymore she is nothing but a lying bitch. i hope this loksest person puts a hole in her head
Deb838 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
I was going through my inbox of incomplete ficus and came across this. It's not marked complete, but feels like it might be... Thanks for sharing.
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I like this story of Kate giving in to her desire to be near, then with, Castle, earlier than she did in canon. Of his realizing that she must be chasing ghosts and risking her life, earlier than in canon (seems more likely, knowing Castle, than that he was completely without an inkling or a theory about her doings). Of his persuading her to face it together.

I really like the words you had Castle use about wounds healing and scars telling a story. Even though what Kate most worries about is him being killed.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Love it!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
This is so much better than what they did in the show. So. Much. Better!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Beautifully written story! I loved it. If only the show's writers had gotten your idea and brought Caskett together way sooner than they did!
Chattynatty11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Ugh finally someone wrote about her bullet graze! I always wanted someone would right about Castle and her new scar. Thank you for fulfilling my wish haha. Great job by the way it could not have been done any better
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Beautiful, painful story. So much love and pain. Thanks so much for sharing your story.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
So lovely.
CrimeGirl912 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
I loved this chapter, please update ASAP.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
If this is a one shot, feels right that she stayed longer.
itstoppedoctober1st chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
It is so easy to encourage you, my friend, bc you are so wonderful. This is everything I wanted it to be and more. I am so glad you were able to finish it. Your words make me incredibly happy, always.
Meg Moore chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
I'M SO HAPPY YOU FINISHED THIS ONE! It turned out beautifully and I'm so glad you didn't give up on it (or on yourself). Well done, my dear!