Reviews for To Build A Home
imadetiramisu chapter 27 . 1/11
I truly enjoyed reading this fanfic; I'm feeling a little melancholy that it's over! I really liked the spin you put on the canon story :)
ShirazakiYami chapter 27 . 1/8
Oh wow I can’t tell you how much I love this story and I would love to read a sequel maybe the chliché what is going to happen to luffy now since he’s had training and is much stronger than in canon. And I’d also love to see his cremated reactions to him being family to Whitebeard and a lot of other great figures
(And even a continuation with Akainu)
oRANGEBosseS chapter 9 . 1/2
There is a problem in the ages of the brothers in the first few chapters. I recently decided to re-read your story because I loved it and caught that you said Luffy is 13 and Ace and Sabo are 17. That is a 4 year difference than the 3 years it should be. Luffy should be 14 according to your story. Just thought I should point that out. I love your story and am glad you wrote it. Keep up the good work!
BlueThief chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I am sooo going to regret rereading this so late at night before job... screw it. Time for feels :")
Astoria Lilika chapter 27 . 12/22/2017
Thank you for writing a good story and completing it. I love the Shanks and Luffy interactions! I always wanted a fic like that.
Maylenchen chapter 27 . 12/20/2017
I loved reading the story!
please write the sequel or short stories, i can not get enough!
Ztk016 chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
nice joey reference there.. moo
Guest chapter 27 . 11/27/2017
This is a wonderful piece of writing! It's kept me very entertained the whole way. The brothers characterisation is great.
Cynthia of the Wallflowers chapter 27 . 11/11/2017
AHHHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM I LOVE THIS STORY THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Kitsune to Tenshi-chan chapter 27 . 10/25/2017
This was probably one of the best stories I've ever read regarding the three of them! I can't wait for the sequel but I'll be patient
SilentLadyMusic1002 chapter 27 . 10/23/2017
I can’t wait till you get the sequel out, it is going to be an amazing story to read especially with Luffy’s character development.
dragonfighter11 chapter 27 . 10/22/2017
Please get out a sequel as soon as you can. This story was amazing and the story of Luffy as strong as he is plus everything he's been through is one I really wanna read!
ar111 chapter 27 . 10/10/2017
aww im gonna cry
plz write either a sequel or a whole bunch of one shots showing the whitebeards following luffys adventures
and them meeting in the new world
and the straw hats finding out about luffys connection to rayleigh, the whitebeards and garp and evryrhing
plz plz plz plz
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 27 . 9/29/2017
Wow! Its done! So good!
xxtoushirou chapter 27 . 9/28/2017
this is amazing. Read it all in a day, all throughout my classes. Never have I laughed, cried, and snorted so loud and so often throughout the course of one story. love this so much!