Reviews for To Build A Home
Akirafanatic chapter 26 . 8/21
YESSSSS! Happy Ace! Happy ASL! I really love this story! Thank you for writing it and for updating! I'm excited to see what's going to happen in the last chapter!
ScandinavianTrash chapter 26 . 8/9
HI RAYLEIGH
I seriously can't believe it's almost the end.
Update when you can~
-gasp- ROUS s!
GreenDrkness chapter 26 . 8/8
Dear Lord I actually thought that was the end but THERE'S MORE!
I love that Ace basically imprinted like a duckling to Marco
Yay Rayliegh appeared and Thatch woke up
Keep on the writes
EmeraldEyed chapter 26 . 8/8
Huzzah for updates:-)
IDunnoWhat chapter 26 . 8/8
Love it. Can I join the 'I hate Akainu' club? Well, I'm already in it so...
Why did he have to survive? Grrrrr. Now that he's out of the Marines he'll have less resources (maybe) but he can do whatever he wants... Uh oh.
Ace is adorable. He just is. -
Sabo is BAMF.
Whitebeard is best dad.
I'm getting possible sequel vibes. (crosses fingers)
Mel72000 chapter 26 . 8/8
Thank you very much for this chapter !
Rollsofthetongue chapter 26 . 8/8
Really looking forawrd to the next chapter. It's always nice to see fanfiction with actual good quality (considering that this is a fanfiction site). So your work is definitely appreciated with how much you're putting in. See you soon. It makes me happy that you decided to have an ending, so many other fics just get abandoned, it's kinda stupid tbh.
Tray D. Sheila chapter 26 . 8/8
YES. YES. YES. YES. Thatch woke up. He survived. Thank you so much for not letting my precious cook die *hugs you*.

This chapter sure had it's funny moments, even though there were serious talking too. Yup Thatch will recover just fine, now he's even pranking Marco from the hospital bed. Our dear prankster and cook lights up the mood. I loved that touch you gave it.

Now you made me more worried about Sabo, though what he did and how he acts is so like him. Luffy and Ace are his precious treasure after all. However, I like that you implied that he isn't sure just how far he is willingly to go to save Ace and Luffy, because he's afraid he'll lose himself in the progress.

I also love how you've decided to tell that Whitebeard already has decided that Marco is going to take his place and that Ace will be his first mate. Even if Ace isn't quite there yet, but Whitebeard can see his potential and knows he'll be a great access o Marco.

And Rayleigh comes to help. I love how you made it his thing that his ships are sinking and all knows he does that. It's just so funny.

However, why is the next chapter the last one? I kind of don't want this story to end *pouting*. Still, now I can't wait to see what end you think is suitable for this one. I just hope we get to read a little of ASL's training with the commanders and Rayleigh. So see you in the next - and last - chapter.
YJV chapter 26 . 8/8
Amazing~ please, in the epilogue or something, make it so that Ace Sabo and Luffy herald the next generation!
Lucky Guard chapter 26 . 8/8
Great chapter. I loved it. In the future after you finish the asl part I would love to see this story go into the strawhat pirates. Please update soon.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 26 . 8/7
Not gonna lie, I nearly screamed when I saw that you updated, and I nearly cried! AAAAAAH I'm so happy everyone's alive (screw Akainu) and Ace joined the crew! I am worried about Sabo, tho, the dear.

I can't believe the next chapter will be the last, it can't end D'X brilliant job hon!
CherepMikhailov chapter 25 . 8/5
oh das so wonderful
Akirafanatic chapter 25 . 7/31
I'm not going to lie, I wasn't expecting to love this story as much as I do. I've read most (I think) stories where the ASL are pirates together, but this one is so much different than the others, and is so well written! I can't WAIT for it to be updated! I'm so happy that I found it, and thank you so much for writing it! Wonder what's going to happen to Sabo though. He painted quite a large target on his back for this stunt. Ace and Luffy most likely won't be happy. Oh just thinking about what else is going to happen in this story is making me all excited~
BookLover2401 chapter 25 . 7/15
Phew! All safe and well :D

Lovely chapter, it was extremely well written. I'm really liking your writing style.
Happy that everyone important made it out alive and well, especially Marco the silly phoenix, taking a risk like that, though he did have a good point about Akainu.

Looking forward to the next chapter,
BookLover2401