Reviews for To Build A Home
Sooluna05 chapter 19 . 5/6
This was My favourite chapter of All times, litterly had me in tears. The Reunion of garp and the ASL brothers was amazing and the way you wrote the characters was spot on. They way that you didn't just end it with Garp doing nothing for the brothers after Dawn island but actually helping them as much as he could really made me glad. A lot of People doesn't understand garp as a character and therefor slander him.
Loves the ending as well. You make Us readers see slowly how the ASL crew are opening up to the whitebeard crew and which directions everything is going. Everyone is in character and I love it!
staryty chapter 27 . 4/28
Listen, I am a sucker for ASL joining the Whitebeard stories so I can't understand why I haven't discover this one sooner.

This fic is really great! The way you handled the ASL's issues is on point. The characterization is awesome and I love their interaction and brotherly banters. You also perfectly captures Ace's self doubt and how he slowly opens himself to the WB pirates.

The last chapter almost made me cry with joy and satisfaction. It is very sweet and the brothers do deserve a happy ending.

This is absolutely perfect and I thank you for writing this! 3
Yuzuki476 chapter 9 . 1/16
Amazing.
Yuzuki476 chapter 8 . 1/16
Yep looks like shanks makes his appearance.
Yuzuki476 chapter 7 . 1/16
It's a good thing that sabo has awoken up.
Yuzuki476 chapter 6 . 1/16
Whitebeard really is a good man.
Yuzuki476 chapter 5 . 1/16
Good job with this chapter.
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 1/16
I hope that everyone is alright.
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 1/16
Am glad that whitebeard wants to help ASL pirates from Akainu.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 1/16
Well done with this chapter but luffy really does have amazing abilities.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 1/16
Thank you for making this a one piece story with ASL story and how did jinbe know ace is the son of Roger?.
just perfect
Justine Mikhaela chapter 27 . 9/30/2020
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Your a great writer and I hope you continue with stories like this. It made me cry on occasions. You have to continue writing; this have been one of the best I have ever read and you deserve more love only a handful of good writers can actually write a good climax.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/12/2020
Great read. Waiting for the sequel! Thank you for writing this. Now, I want more. So selfish of me. Hehehehe!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 27 . 8/27/2020
Absolutely fantastic with great characterization and development. Definitely a great read. Thank you for writing and posting!