Reviews for To Build A Home
Sabrina-nee chapter 7 . 2/17
"You know… moo! Like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter." Luffy replied, nodding and looking quite pleased with himself. "It's moo!"

love that this is Joey Tribianni's reference? :D
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 27 . 10/19/2021
Excellent story
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2021
Sabo is in contact with the revolutionaries? This is getting interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2021
Loving it so far!
notardiannacole chapter 2 . 9/24/2021
they yeeted him
ArtemisSapphire chapter 27 . 8/28/2021
This fanfic is honestly amazing, the best ASLWhitebeards I've read so far. It was so well written, no joke! Even with some the characters having slight differences to the anime/manga, putting your own spin on it, it didn't feel out of place or too far the characters true nature. Last chapter actually had me tearing up, which has never happen to me with a fanfic before. Loved the fact that you actually put some focus on Sabo. A lot of the ASL's I've read tend to neglect him in terms of prominence in the story compared to Ace and Luffy. Big props to the author 3
Lololasolol chapter 27 . 8/10/2021
Amazing
Sananabroftsuj chapter 5 . 8/7/2021
Good story

Tho really, i dislike how the whitebeards didnt even apologize for attacking the ASL
imena.williams09 chapter 27 . 7/16/2021
No doubt one of the best WB ASL fanfiction of all time most definitely would recommend
MoonPrincessRai chapter 27 . 6/21/2021
This was easily the best ASK story I have ever read and really want to know if you plan a sequel following Luffys journey.
kasumikuna chapter 27 . 6/15/2021
Chapter 10.

Oh my gosh at the end haru! I can't drop laughing! XD so intense momentand he just fall and slowly walk towards the asl pirates with aw. Aw aw aw. Tip toe I can't! XD he's my favourite so far!

Chapter 23

Wow... Sabo... Very manipulative... I love it!, IS like Sabo saying "the world turn against us... Why wouldn't we do the same?" I'm proud baby I'm proud!.

Thinking this through the most dangerous of the brothers is sabo case close!

Chapter 24

When ace called whitbeard pops for the first time.

I crumble and cried it such a heartwarming scene! TvT

Chapter 26

Oh? Are you Implying a future marco x ace? (insert lenny face)

Chapter 27.

I...i cried... I love that Ace forgive but not actually forgive Roger but... Settle the rage inside of him. I love how you played that.

I love also how you made Sabo manipulative! XD.

Thank you for making such a good one piece book
magitechxinc chapter 13 . 5/26/2021
What a cool set up! Bam Bam is Cipher Pol! That's so cool!
magitechxinc chapter 12 . 5/22/2021
Absolutely incredible! This is such a cool and interesting fight!
magitechxinc chapter 11 . 5/22/2021
That's so awesome! They're so cool!
magitechxinc chapter 10 . 5/22/2021