Reviews for To Build A Home
Katske chapter 27 . 9/27
I cannot even begin to describe how i feel about thus story. No words a re good enough. The very first fight scene between ace and akainu gave me the same intense emotions as the first time i read the whitebeard war arc. All of your fight scenes flow so seamlessly together and i love how they jump around to all of the characters. In my experience, there are very few authors who are able to truly capture the battle field with their words and make it so engaging and full of emotion as a battle should be. Not once did i find myself loosing interest or thinking it was too much or too little. "Amazing" is the best i can come up with.
I know you said that you're focusing on an original novel, but if you ever get the itch to write more fanfiction i would absolutely love to see a continuation of this following luffy's journey with the strawhats this time.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story, it was absolutely brilliant.
yankey chapter 27 . 9/26
Estoy llorando, de verdad. Esto es fue tan hermoso, todo este crecimiento que ha tenido los tres hermanos todo este tiempo, como se desarrollo la trama, como se llego arreglar. No puedo creer que me tomo tanto tiempo echarle un vistazo a esta historia, es INCREIBLE.
Gracias por escribir.
Keahi Spitfire chapter 27 . 9/18
I love this story. I've stayed up way to late multiple nights in a row reading it. It seriously is up there on my list of favorite fanfic (and that's from multiple fandom, not just one piece). I actually had to go back and reread parts because it was just that good. I loved your oc's and am worried about what happened to Haru. Please tell me he didn't go to Impel down. And I loved how you wrote all of the characters, giving them moments to shine. I'm dying to know how the Whitebeard pirates react to the Strawhats. If you ever feel up to a sequel, I am totally there. Thank you for sharing this.
RyuugiAzuma chapter 23 . 9/13
"Just watch, he'll declare war on the World Government a week after he forms his own crew," Haru chuckled at the thought

Oh Haru, you don't know how right you are...
luringsirensvoice chapter 27 . 8/13
Omfg~! This fic is absolutely amazing and definitely one of my favorite, hope you do make a sequel ~!
So ace overhears teach and says nothing to the crew... No comment
LuffyLover chapter 26 . 7/30
I finally realized who Bam Bam reminded me of! The one quiet chick from Pitch Perfect lol.
LuffyLover chapter 27 . 7/30
I really enjoyed this fic! There are some grammatical errors here or there, but plot wise it was really good, and everyone was very in character (considering)!
buterflypuss chapter 27 . 7/6
great story
AyameKitsune chapter 27 . 7/2
This is so good! I can’t wait to see what you write next!
Anano Jinseite chapter 27 . 6/10
ive cried like a dozen times wow. ive picked this story up once but dropped it due to the amount of ocs honestly, but now im glad i picked it up! this is one of the greatest fics ive ever read. having the three separate at the end broke my heart into itty bitty pieces to the point i sobbed like a baby even though i knew-it must end that way, that they were meant to go in their own journeys. i love it so much even though it seriously hurts. i feel so bittersweet ahahahaha! thank you so much for writing this!Im not sure if im glad i finished it because of all the feelings im having right now (Almost 1AM mind you), but i could say, this is definitely top notch! thanks once again
Bree chapter 27 . 6/6
LOVED THIS! I thoroughly enjoyed most everything about this. I enjoyed the ASL's crewmates, Bam Bam especially. I laughed so much with all things Luffy. The whitebeard pirates interactions ranged from comforting to amusing to sombering. The plot was fantastical. Sabo's blackmail, the sea kings, Akainu, Shanks, Teach, Kaido, everything just fit so well, and it came to a great conclusion. The only thing I didn't love was the fight scenes, but to be fair, I don't really enjoy most written fight scenes. These ones weren't bad, and I liked the switch in perspectives, but a few of the fights seem to drag on a bit longer than necessary or rather didn't have importance behind the detailed nature of that part of the fight.
NightVSlash985 chapter 27 . 5/13
Hey, I just wanted to say I love this story so much. The feels. I can't wait to read more one shots or stories from you. Crossing my fingers for a sequel. Thank you for this awesome work.
DelennaTorchwick chapter 26 . 4/28
I wonder how the Whitebeard Pirates and Sabo would react when they hear just what Luffy gets into.
DelennaTorchwick chapter 27 . 4/28
I loved this story so much. I love every part about this. Thank you for sharing this story.