Reviews for Escape
ILikeFanfiction4296 chapter 1 . 2/9/2021
i like the story.
malita23 chapter 28 . 2/8/2021
Can you make this book again but Naruto gets married to a boy and he stays as a boy and becomes a girl whenever he wants or when he wants to have a child I would find that fascinating.
Predator9401 chapter 16 . 1/10/2021
First of all I really like your story. It's well written and the characters feel properly developed, and continue to grow. The only 2 downsides I have are the fact that Kushina and Hiruzen don't get enough screen time imo and the names or rather how people call each other occasionally. The encounter with the Sand Siblings for example (honestly I just don't see Temari calling Kankuro little brother like that since she seems more annoyed with him xD) or the way Team 8 call each other in the recent chapters. While Nami-chan and Kura-chan (although I would say Saku-chan would fit better) Nata-chan sounds just horrible imo and I think Hina-chan would be way better.

Aside from that, very interesting story concept and I hope it continues to be as good as it is so far.
Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf chapter 3 . 12/28/2020
as I recall it it was an actual transformation that was just easily dispelled. something like patting it too hard could break it kind of fragile. While naruto could do more since he was overloading it like he did EVERYTHING. you have to remember that a lot of other techniques rely on this such as the man beast clone and the two headed wolf technique. It basically amounts to "henge" "better henge bootleg fourlegs technique" "EVEN FUCKING BETTER HENGE AND FOUR LEGS ON CRACK."

I have to say I love the fact that you've acknowledged differences in human anatomy here. A lot of people would shy away from that.
Lord Vaserious chapter 6 . 12/6/2020
Yet another excellent chapter. *tips hat*
Lord Vaserious chapter 5 . 12/6/2020
That was... intresting
Lord Vaserious chapter 4 . 12/6/2020
Great and fantastic work
Lord Vaserious chapter 3 . 12/6/2020
This is fantastic!
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 12/6/2020
Naruto and Gaara are now the same
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
NOW this is intresting
Guest chapter 28 . 11/14/2020
Very well done, but such a bittersweet ending. I would have loved to read more, the battle with Pain for example. Tsunami's training, but I'm grateful at least that there is an ending at all. So many good stories out there dont have one. Thank you for the wonderful story, one of my favorites _
amyrlinengineer chapter 28 . 11/15/2020
I enjoyed this a lot. Great concept and execution. Thanks for sharing!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 27 . 11/12/2020
If ever you do want to make a sequel in the future you could just ignore the epilogue...

Though until/if such a time comes, its nice to just have an epilogue.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 25 . 11/12/2020
OH YEAH. Vengeance is swift.
Lukkai chapter 28 . 11/8/2020
I honestly don't know about your treatment of Kurama here, though I do realise where you come from with it. Love Tsunami fretting about her nicknames though. And one has to wonder: With Tobi being taken out of the equation and the Kyuubi seemingly lost, what would any remaining followers of that plan end up doing? And what would happen to those bijuu they'd already collected? That's quite a few loose ends there that could honestly go just about anywhere. I guess should you ever want to write a sequel (be it with the same crew or a new team of the next generation), you'd have a few things to possibly bring up at the ready.

And I wouldn't mind for there to suddenly appear a new chapter for Mater Draconis or The Other Side of the Coin, hint hint. ;)
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »