Reviews for Gods Bless Accidental Magic
heliosoursungod chapter 46 . 10/26/2020
Thank You. I have enjoyed this story and eagerly await the sequel. I was going to suggest some things I would like to see, but decided what you write is more than good enough for me. Some of the reviews I've read probably should never have been written. If they don't like the story there are many others to read.
naimad1272 chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Hard Pass the harry Ginny relationship is super forced. Not a good approach. Grammar and writing good though.
TheRealTonks chapter 46 . 7/11/2018
The end isn't very satisfying. The only thing left is the hope for a sequel. However, this hope seems to be in vain, too...
Aaaay chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
I know an anime where something like this happened very often. I mean this deja-vu circus.
tpx1 chapter 46 . 9/18/2017
great and epic story
please continue with the sequel!
ShnabS chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Atrocious.
Gellert99 chapter 46 . 8/1/2017
Will Harry ever get the chance to reconcile with Ginny? Somehow I doubt that'll happen, at least not anytime soon. Their Bond seems to be severed. Beyond repair?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/18/2017
sigh.. always the evil dumblefore... -3 stars for that alone. you are down to 1 in my book, sorry
galiaf3a05c chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
"Honestly, Harry..." and that phrase from Jinny of all people... huh... and that with Hermione bashing... really? And that 'Im so cant take my look from her, because...erm.. because... i guess there would be something because i cant do this... maybe something that NOT A BOND THING...' common... really why whole lot of people think that 'bond' or 'love' represented exactly like 'cant not look at her' and 'Look into her eyes'? Are you don't yet understand that or... maybe to emotional...
Sorry to say it, but this fic sound like a baby story for 3years old... only plus there is logic, that actually exist in this fic, barely at best, but exist... (my mark 3 from 10)
Jarvey chapter 46 . 5/9/2017
On the edge of my seat, the whole time. Hope to see the sequel soon!
adm-frb chapter 46 . 3/8/2017
Really good story, but I'm not sure that I like the way you broke up Harry and Ginny. It felt really contrived.

I mean Harry and Ginny have a connection that encompasses their thoughts and emotions. So she should understand Harry in a way that others can't given how long they've been 'connected.' Also given the way they had just discovered Dumbledore's manipulations, I'd have thought she'd have been very wary of trusting the words of the Jedi Council. I think it'd have been very likely that she'd have taken that as an an attempt at manipulating them (Harry and Ginny) into breaking up...
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
JaqenHghar chapter 46 . 1/12/2017
I'm surprised that you suddenly made such a weak, and silly girl out of Ginny. The Ginny bashers out there are already celebrating.
dw6fanmanxd chapter 46 . 1/11/2017
needs a sequel but this is really good and i hope to see more 7.5/10
johnapple chapter 46 . 1/9/2017
I enjoyed this story very much. Looking forward to more. Thank you