Reviews for Sleeper
Uncultivated chapter 1 . 5/16
I really enjoyed this story. Kept me engaged the whole time. Although I’m a little annoyed at the end. I feel like Theo was an ass and should be more understanding and Hermione shouldn’t have forgiven him so easily but it all worked out and I’m a sucker for a happy ending. Keep on writing, hun. I’ll keep reading. :)
cdmartinez chapter 31 . 5/6
I really enjoyed this fic! It was nice to see a different pairing than usual.
lakelady8425 chapter 19 . 5/3
Go, Theo! He finally got his courage!
Abbey Riddle chapter 12 . 3/6
He is the one who told her Moody was harmless. His fault, not hers.
Stunning story! ️
ZoeyOlivia chapter 31 . 2/14
Amazing!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 29 . 2/14
Yay for daphne. And for Millie!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 26 . 2/14
Yay! For Luna being there. Now if only Luna could change the opinion of others!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 7 . 2/13
Oh man!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 2 . 2/13
I’m a little bummed he doesn’t want to do it to keep his daughter safe. He’s more worried about Harry it seems. Maybe I just didn’t read between the lines well enough!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 2/13
Poor Sirius. And poor Hermione, she won’t know any better but I bet the guilt will be enough for Sirius. Dumbledore using yet another child as a pawn.
ForeverTheWhiteTiger chapter 31 . 2/6
I love re-reading this fic, it's so sweet!
SiriuslyPink chapter 12 . 2/2
I'm mad that Hermione seemed to forgive him so fast. I would've been screaming that I didn't ask to be stuck with him as a father and to just put me back up for adoption because I'd be better off without. And in all honesty, she would be better off. How can they expect a 15 year old girl to figure it all out when even Dumbledore didn't?!
SiriuslyPink chapter 10 . 2/2
Can't wait till Sirius realizes that Hermione is just a girl just as Harry is just a boy and that this mission is unfair for her. Also can't wait till he realizes that he and Dumbledore are pretty much just sacrificing one child for another, which is not ok at all. If he realizes it at all.
SiriuslyPink chapter 9 . 2/2
I really want to know Harry's thoughts on Sirius. He must be so confused as to how he came to have a godfather who now associates with blood purists like the Malfoys lmao
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »