Reviews for Sleeper
JacqP chapter 31 . 1/15
This was a brilliant readthank you for sharing!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 31 . 12/30/2019
Oh my I loved that!
lorbie05 chapter 31 . 12/27/2019
This was just so good! I love this rare pair, and I think you did an absolutely fantastic job writing them. I love Slytherin Hermione! Good job!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 31 . 10/1/2019
Loved it ️
cshen.julienne chapter 31 . 9/2/2019
Nice read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
So readers are expected to believe that Sirius would in any way give up his right to raise Harry to raise a kid he'd never heard of? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Yeah, "suspension of disbelief" just doesn't work that way.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
Oooh, poor Hermione
the-cari-moose chapter 31 . 7/14/2019
Interesting storygood plot idea but not particularly well written. There were many plot holes throughout the story such as Remus forgetting he already knew who Hermione’s “mother” wasDaphne knowing Millicent was a half blood because she literally helped Hermione obliviate Carrow.

While the premise of your story is a great one I never became particularly emotionally attached to the charactersthere didn’t seem to be much depth to the story.
Aisti chapter 31 . 7/8/2019
I enjoyed this story a lot! There aren’t that many Hermione/Theo stories to read so thank you for writing and sharing!
MotekElm chapter 31 . 7/7/2019
beautiful Hermione Theo story
TheDarkLadyJinx chapter 31 . 5/27/2019
That was an awesome story! Very well written and Hermione was pretty realistic, given her change in circumstances
mystripedskirt chapter 31 . 4/30/2019
You write AbsolutelyAnySlytherin/Hermione better than anyone. I loved this.

While I have a soft spot for OlderDeathEater/Hermione, it was nice to read her with someone her own age, and while they were in school.

Sirius was annoying at times, but I think that just attests your abilities as a writer.

Dumbledore and Ron, as always, are the worst. I see Hugo is the same. And LOL that he married Lavender.
mystripedskirt chapter 30 . 4/30/2019
Glad to see Draco and Blaise have their heads screwed on right.

DYING over Theo's reaction to Hermione going on dates with Graham and Seamus.

And SO glad they got back together! x
mystripedskirt chapter 29 . 4/30/2019
You know I think I am really starting to ship Harry/Daphne so I might have to look for some fics now :)
mystripedskirt chapter 28 . 4/30/2019
Oh, well, RIP Rabastan.

Narcissa is such a bitch. I know Hermione has been lying for years, but still.

But also, Theo! Oh no! Pls work things out, small children.
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »