Reviews for A Traditional Stakeout
Princess613 chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Cute. Sequel?
hajimebassaidai chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
I really liked this with its mixture of action and comedy with a legitimate reason for them going undercover. Plus Jack's discomfort at Daniel playing his son was really good!
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 6/22/2006
::snorts:: I love that while they have always been like a family as soon as they are supossed to be one they can't and the image of teal;c in that uniform if histerical! tehe very well done
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
oh evil goodness awaits! excellent, i cant wait to see where this goes

Kira
Sarah-elf princess chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Hey~

I just started reading SG-SG1 fanfiction and yours is one of the first. I LOVED IT! I say write a sequal, same family idea but maybe a little longer and more involved. Keep writing!
Quaria chapter 7 . 7/1/2003
I enjoyed reading this story. Keep writing.
ionlyliveindreams chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
*grins like an idiot* I loved it! The last chapter was funny... I think I liked the begining and the end the best. But who cares? The whole thing was great!

Keep writing

~ionlyliveindreams
Miscbills chapter 7 . 5/9/2003
Great story! That is the funniest new story in a lonng time. I could just Jack and Daniel going at this. I seen part of the movie and you did good job with this.
miscbills chapter 6 . 5/9/2003
Poor Teal'c. Daniel is not going to let him forget the outfit.
Teri chapter 7 . 5/8/2003
Wonderful! I am only sorry to see the story end. It might be fun to see the training. Well, hopefully you let the guys get some pizza when they get away from Janet. Thanks again for a wonderful story!
Linda chapter 7 . 5/8/2003
very good story, r u gonna right a follow up on the training?
Bob chapter 7 . 5/8/2003
please write a followup on the training ;)
fuck off already chapter 7 . 5/7/2003
Yey, finished! Funny ending. Very in-character for Jack and Daniel.
Earthling chapter 6 . 5/7/2003
Brillant. Simply Brilliant. I must congragulate you. I can't spell, sorry. The story was short, but wonderful. I was trully enthralled. Gracias.

~Earthling
Earthling chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
This is spectacular! It's hilarious and intriging at the same time! It's a lighter story as well, which is different, especially for this website! It's one of the best pieces I've read here, really! The concept is one that I've wanted to haggle with myself, but you do it brillantly so I just won't try! The dialouge is very in character, and though it's a little dated, the chosen characters are perfect as well! Can't wait to read the rest!

~Earthling