Reviews for Wolf Alone
KandaMai chapter 27 . 7/19
What to say.. You got me reading this story, admiring your writing style, your good timing, your ability to get so into character and into their thoughts, feeling, emotions.. Your sense of the surroundings, your way to show nature in its most primitive and wild. To show their human and Wolf, aside and together. To show their instinct fight their mind. To end every chapter, just as good as it is, in unison but still keeping the tension, both in characters and readers.
I want to asure whoever can write this, has my administration, full support and love. I cannot help but the story and the author must be worth anything. Because whoever can write this has me as a friend.
I'm aware You may not get to see this after such long time but there's this strong feeling that tells me to keep writing down so maybe you can understand. Sorry for wasting your time but it just won't leave me alone until I'm sure I did everything to tell you how much you deserve. You are talented and I want you to know that.
So because I kept bubbling about what I feel for the story and not at all talk about it itself. There were so many moments that I liked. And I will usually comment to myself part that I don't agree with. But with this story there was not such thing. I do have an opinion about perfect things that is often negative but this... It is perfect the way it is.
And I'm struggling with myself because I want more of it but I know that the end was indeed good and even at the edge you did not Skipp to keep the tension going.
So I do not beg you to update. But because I don't know if there is more you wanted to say, another chapter but you left it. So I wait. Thank you.
I'm so excited to see an update! I've been waiting to find out about what's going to happen to Maddy and Rhydian. I do hope they end back up together but the suspense is awesome
Yourself chapter 26 . 7/11
It was great I can't wait for the next chapter
Lilo chapter 26 . 2/18
Maddy makes poor decisions, honestly. Clearly Rhydian will be missing her so much and can't function without her and her parents too. So instead of staying by their side, Maddy decided again to be foolish and run off. True strength is knowing when to get help from others who love you and not abandoning them. I hope Maddy realizes her mistake and goes back.

Also, can they just kill the crazy bastard who did all of this. Its way past time to end him. Honestly, probably getting justice and ending his life will be the thing to free Maddy.
SnowEmber1 chapter 19 . 11/30/2016
This is a really beautifully written chapter, not to mention intense and heartwrenching. I will be sure to go back and read the entire thing soon :)
luckyduck22 chapter 25 . 10/10/2016
I too kind of want to know what Ceri sensed in Maddy when she arrived in Canada and they picked her up at the airport. And how the hunt is going to go..hopefully positive for our protagonists, I'm a sap for a happy ending ;)
bk00579 chapter 25 . 9/30/2016
Hey I reread this tale twice and I have so many questions like what did maddy sense from Ceri and what is going to happen and what will happen... I cannot wait to read the next chapter...
Lila chapter 25 . 9/29/2016
Its been nearly a month since you updated and I fear that you've lost inspiration. So, thank you for writing 25 chapters and I think I'll just consider your story done here with Maddy healed from her attack and everyone together. Thank you!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2016
More?
Riri chapter 25 . 9/18/2016
please don't give up on this story. even if you might think your current ideas aren't that good, i'm sure its better than most people can write for wolfblood. i'd love to see this story concluded.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2016
I've gotta know what's gonna happen next! I need Maddy and Rhydian to have a fairly happy but relaxing and realistic rest of their time at university with their new packs!
Wolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
LOVE this chapter update soon
grandemocha chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
So many things that stood out in particular to me in this chapter that I just adored and really admire the way you presented them: #1 Maddy just kind of knows almost immediately that there's something 'off' with Rhydian and goes to speak to him to hash it out and doesn't take no for an answer. Her remembering the time while she was recovering that he was there for her in any form even though it was difficult. #2 The way Rhydian expressed his sorrow, fear, concern & a host of other emotions through his drawings because he maybe couldn't say it out loud at first. That's who Rhydian is or was, his drawings tell so much about him & Maddy gets that. #3 The playfulness that they show toward eachother near the end of the chapter, its just cute and refreshing after the difficult stuff they've endured. Their lives are often so serious, but they can jump to teasing at a moment's notice :) They're a passionate, trusting, loving couple who have been through so much (when Maddy was recounting what it was like to have to leave to Canada for example) but they've grown because of it.

The end of the chapter has me very curious as to what is coming next. Does Maddy learn something in particular about wolfbloods (werewolves) in her occult studies class? Some kind of a class excursion scheduled? I honestly have no clue haha, but I'm intrigued about what it is, and how the hunt is going to happen.
jkirsch chapter 25 . 9/6/2016
I loved that you captured how Rhydian channels his emotions through his sketches and artwork. It's so in character for him and AHH...so unbelievably amazing and touching the way Rhydian and Mads finally came to term with the scars left over from that awful night with the wild wolfblood. It also proves something people don't always realize - that sometimes we don't get closure right after an event happens, even when things turn out OK. Sometimes we have to really come to terms with it...and sometimes it's not even just the person who suffered but those closest to them who suffer too, maybe more quietly but no less intensely. This chapter was just amazing and yes, damn it...it brought tears to my eyes to see Mads and Rhydian handle it with maturity and grace and love. GREAT chapter.
luckyduck22 chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
I just reread this entire story and I think I loved it even more the second time around. You have the character p.o.v's written incredibly. The way you write Maddy and Rhydian is the way I remember them from WB. Ingenious plot that involves Maddian and a bunch of new characters who manage to be multi-faceted, it just is written well :)