Reviews for A Place For Me
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
I like it. Carol would be great as a leader.
TheRealSonia chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
*sigh* That was perfect.
TheRealSonia chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
That's friggin' sad! :-(
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I'm so glad someone told me about this story. Because I used the Carol filters, it didn't come up in my results, so I missed it. But someone pointed me to it. It's a great start. I can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
Good job ;)
Very good story I loved it, thanks!
mrspookiedixon914 chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
LOVED it!
girlface chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
OMG can you send this to the producers so they can use it for season 7...please?!

I have hated Morgan's character up until recently, but your story showed a way that Morgans belief system, Carol's lack of faith and the need for killing in the apocalypse can really blend together and make something that works. You made me like Morgan congrats!

I especially loved how you took so much time to say who died, but left clues along the way. I think it would piss off viewers like crazy if the show did it, but I really liked it and thought it could work for the show, those small glimpses and clues as to who is alive and who may not be.

Loved all the Daryl dialog, I thought you got him spot on and I almost died in the last paragraph, what a great way to end the story, I wasn't expecting to laugh like that! I hate to see this story end, maybe one more chapter, a one shot a bit in the future with them seeing the baby being born, or something to show us their future?!
sjstew27 chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
This is so beautiful it made me want to cry! The ending was like when a show you love is ending...you're sitting there watching the series finale and everything is ending so perfectly that it seems too good to be true, but it's not! Everyone is happy and exactly where they're supposed to be and all is right with the world :) And Caryl sexy times are always appreciated! The Outlander inspiration worked out very well ;)
chemfemme chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
That was sweet. I like how it ended, with Morgan joining them and a bit of levity.
stargazr41 chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
I really enjoyed this. Perfect length with a nice sense of sweet, sexy and funny.
CLADD chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
Sooo sweet. Loved this story!
fangirl8494 chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
I just read this through and loved it! To be honest, the Tobin issue didn't really bother me as much as others because I felt like it was keeping with Carol's descent. But I really like the context this story gave that relationship and that Carol and daryl's needs were equally addressed. It seems like so many stories lately want to vilify Carol and that is such a simple reading of the events and so I'm doubly appreciative for stories like this that show how complicated their relationship is at its core. Great stuff! And congrats on the new job!
deniselynne1966 chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
Perfection. The lovemaking and their communication...please,please please let this happen!
mbrr chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
Amazing
sjstew27 chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
You're such a liar! I loved this chapter! Well, up to the point where Judith ruined sexy time. Ha! When he just came right out and told her he loved her, I had a mouth dropping open moment. Go Daryl! And her being all adorable and stammering like he would usually be was such a nice touch. I like that role reversal you did there ;) And he's gonna come live with her, just like that 3 That was like all the squishy swoony feels in the world when he told her to just ask him. Caryl! Daryl covering Judith's ears was such a cute Daryl-ish move, bye way. Now I know you're gonna be getting to the uninterrupted sexy time soon, right?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »