Reviews for Mysterious past, fading future rewrite
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 7 . 4/15
More chapters please?
AngelOfContemplation chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Interesting story. I like it very much. My only bone to pick would be the usage of 'know' instead of 'now'. Two different words with equally different meanings. example being: I would like to know why there's a song about a one eyed, one horned, flying, purple, people eater now that I am an adult. Other than that one little thing, good story so far.
Rae chapter 7 . 7/7/2017
update please!
geekymom chapter 7 . 4/30/2017
PLEASE FINISH THIS! I love it. Great story, cool plot!
Night Star chapter 7 . 2/28/2017
U gonna continue
Night Star chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
Ziva does not use contractions
Lw117149 chapter 7 . 2/7/2017
I did and am looking for more
ctc chapter 7 . 2/2/2017
will you be continuing this story?
BCgurlie chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Can't wait for more! I'm wondering who could be the culprit? And I can't wait to see Hermione's and Ginny's reactions to Ron working with Harry!
lauriepop 14 chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
please update
Harlan Malkavian chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
stop reading when Ron and Hermione want to kill Harry...
DiNozzoGryffindor2567 chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
I have been waiting for ages for the next chapter. Stop making excuses and post more often. U always say "sorry for not posting in ages". Do something about it! Its not hard. I was doing end of year tests a few weeks ago and I still had time to write. Im only 13. I always find time. If I can. U can. Stop making readers wait so long because you might lose readers.
kirsty21 chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
cool update soon thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
I don't know why you bothered trying to re-write this, it is just as bad as it ever was, and bad to the point it is offensive as to character and story. Whatever you may think, THIS IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT, or worth the bother.
stonegnome1 chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
I suspect you mean autopsy not biopsy. I await developments.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »