Reviews for I'm so Sorry, Amanda
outbreakfile chapter 12 . 10/22/2018
I adore this story and pairing! You should update if you get a chance. I really love how you wrote Ray and Karen.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2018
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Pls update! I like this story
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2017
Yea it's strange Ray can breathe again. I think he's becoming more human. This creature is very interesting too. Is there going to be a Ray/Amanda? I guess there is with ''mama'' getting jealous in ch 10
Money chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
Could you tell The tombed spirit to end the hiatus on his Goosebumps stories already and update them along with his other ones, which he abandoned?
Plume d'un souffle chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
WOW! Another amazing chapter! (insert hearts here) :D :)
Riing-Di-Glo chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
They're in 11 year old bodies... and lovers? Like sexual? Sick...

Somehow I think Karen will be able to make it like Ray
Plume d'un souffle chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
OMG! YAY! I’M SO SO GLAD YOU UPDATE! Gosh, I LOVE this story! You’re very creative and have a way of twisting perfection in your words! Too bad fanfiction doesn’t have emojis, so please insert like 300 heart here and a couple of heart eyes emojis.

Thank you! :)

Curious about what’s happening to Ray right now! Will he try to kill Amanda again or will he kidnap her or something or bring her back to Dark Falls?

I don’t care how long it takes you to finish this story, but I’ll follow it forever! (insert heart here)
Plume d'un souffle chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
I had so much fun re-reading it.

I forgot they cried blood. So creepy, but so true to their state.

What I really like about this story is that you can feel and relate to the characters’ mental states like depression, ptsd, etc. The writing is raw. Beautiful.

Hope you update soon. :) And Merry X-mass.
Katy chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Dying to know more, is she like ray now or? Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
Another wonderfully written chapter!
xxtmsxx chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
As usual, great chapter! I absolutely loved the last sentence. :-) I wonder if they will tell their parents or keep it a secret. Keep writing! :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
Whoa, is she undead? Update soon!
Plume d'un souffle chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
Your story is amazing! :) No doubts: you'll be a great writer one day (actually, you already are).
KP17 chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
I'm so excited to see what happens next! :)