Reviews for The God of Death: Black Beginning
Anonymous chapter 26 . 6/16
"Harry raised his own and intoned softly, 'to death.'

Alrighty then
that got from 0 to 100 real quick
like... really Harry?
Hermione said love because of you.
Luna said friends because of you and Hermione.
and you say death...
Are you wishing them a death wish or what Harry like wtf your 17
no wonder everyone wants you in Azkaban
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 39 . 5/29
God dammit, he wasn't supposed to end the story in prison, he was supposed to stand triumphant!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 28 . 5/29
"They are not preserving the ashes, they are passing on the flame"
Gustav Mahler, huh? :)
I've noticed a few other potentially crypto-fashy tidbits like this earlier in the story, as well. It's hard to find an author not pozzed to the nines on this site, and I wanted to say that I appreciated your being here!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 15 . 5/28
Is Harry going to become a lich? It's unlikely, but it would fit with his death-affinity, a bit, and would be interesting.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 11 . 5/28
"The Black Arts on Trial"
An Oblivion reference, eh? Well, hopefully 'ol Harry manages to learn some Necromancy. It's one of the more interesting branches of magic.
Well I just can't continue reading, /Harry's dark mark being in clear view of the entire hogwarts staff and them thinking nothing of it was the last straw, I just hate how harry gets away with everything and everything goes right for him just because.
Your portrayal of 'harry and hermione and their relationship is so nice and interesting but the trend you've set in making 'harry an overpowered mary sue who gets his way no matter what is so off putting, him already being a teacher and earning the trust of the veteran staff of hogwarts is just so lame in contrast to the quality of your overall writing!
Eh i think its lame that you had Harry show off to Hermione in the form of braggin about carrying a 200 pound dwarf, #1 that sounds like the biggest dwarf in histroy and #2 hes a wizard, not just a wizard but apparently an advanced one and never thought to cast a feather lilght charm or some sort?

I still like the interactions bettween him and Hermione, however, and look forwars into progressing this great story.
I don't like that you've basically turned harry into a teacher, tahts really lame, and the way Harry was so easily turned against his 'father' was also off putting, but mostly I don't like that Harry has been getting his way throughout the story, hoping to see at least some obstacles or trials in the story, still good.
I like how you portray Hermione as friendly but cautious around Harry, very on point charaxters, just hope Harry doesn't become too op
So I just realize i may have found one of the better HP fics on the internet, this is really reaelly well written and you have the HP universe and characters so in tune , especially Hermione, this being an h/hr fic I love that you didn't clump them together and I don't think I've run into a single cliche y et, good news.
Interesting very interesting
Brilliant story
I like that you took one of the minor characters and breathed life into them I really digging Barty as best friend of /harry if he was ever a dark wizard I can tote see it happening.
This story is so well written but I hate that Harry is completely OOC, still looking forward to his interactions with Hr though.