Reviews for La Musica del Cuore
TheAuburnRose chapter 9 . 10/5/2020
Just read Ch 9 and I'm loving that my home town, Berea, Oh, was mentioned. Really like your work. Can't wait to see what happens!
JojoJinx chapter 29 . 5/13/2020
My favourite things about this story and the one you wrote when they were in college was the strength in Bella and Edward's relationship and how they wethered storms together not against. They would have minor blips due to stress obviously but always come back to the comfort of one anothers arms, never apart for long and both willing to recognise and apologise to the other as well as being considerate to the other and their needs.
JojoJinx chapter 30 . 5/13/2020
I loved Rose in the first story... I don't understand what happened to her. I wish things had ended differently...not neccesarilyy getting back togeter with Emmett as I get that but I wish se healed her relationship with Bella. I feel like she became a walking zombie. So hurt that she turned herself cold to avoid ever being hurt again and lost herself in the process. I wish se had clung to Bella more as I reckon Bella would of really been there for her. Equally I wish Bella and Rose had a proper talk when bella hadn't just got back from a crazy stressful tour, pregnant, exhausted, emotional and trying to process the court case with max. I just sad that we lost the lovely sweet rose from la cantante. I preferred her to Alice. I just felt Bella and Rose connected on a deeper level.
JojoJinx chapter 24 . 5/13/2020
argh, wait for your bodyguard people! Also the way they texted pictures and asked bella and edward to come down... nuh uh, I'm predicting that Kellan will be bound up and phone stolen... or james pickpocketed him and stole his phone. Awwww pants this is not good, they are walking into a trap. Use your sense Edward please. I bet they havn't even got there guns. urrrrgh
JojoJinx chapter 20 . 5/12/2020
Couldn't they put out the photos of James and Victoria on the news? Then fans and the general public could all be on lookout.
JojoJinx chapter 18 . 5/12/2020
Okay I guess I was wrong about Alice being pregnant but now I am wondering if Nia is? It was the way she was twisting a silver ring (Are she and Jasper engaged? If so, when did that happen?) and said, "it's just my...".
My guess was that she was going to say her period is late and she is scatty and forgetful and a nervous wreck because she is terrified that Jasper won't want or trust her because of his past with Alice. Plus don't people say something about a baby brain?
JojoJinx chapter 17 . 5/12/2020
I'm guessing that alice is pregnant and it's effecting her hormones and medication. Poor Alice if that is the case as people might doubt her. As for Bella and Edward I really really hope they don't let the stalker wn and let this effect their relationship. I want the one thing that stays strong and consistent in all the horrid stuff to be Bella and Edward's relationship.
JojoJinx chapter 8 . 5/11/2020
In response to chapter 7...
oh help is this to do with the card on the flowers saying distrust. is he trying to break bella by breaking her family and friend support systemn. did the stalker pay the prostitute to deliberately try to get him to stray...obviously that gives emmett no excuse but yeah.
Also if Emmett and Rose have to go to court for there divorce i think senior should offer to be rose's lawyer free of charge to try and apologise for being royce's lawyer. Oh, just realised he used to be a defense lawyer...maybe he can get a friend to do it? Also I'm looking forward to rob re-entering the scene.
JojoJinx chapter 6 . 5/11/2020
In response to chapter 7...
They should give the card to be checked for fingerprints and bella and edward should use the card to encourage one another to trust each other more.
also why havn't we heard back from the authorities what they found when they looked into james?!
JojoJinx chapter 7 . 5/11/2020
I hope Bella lets Rose know or forces emmett to tell her. She deserves to know immediately.
JojoJinx chapter 4 . 5/11/2020
No Bella. don't you dare doubt the strength of your love with Edward and grrrrr I wanted at least 3/4 of this story to be bella and edward pregnant, then poppig out the children and being gorgoeus parents.
Just please please Bella, don't let this make you randomly doubt the strength of love you and edward have...why am i talking to fictional characters?!
Just Sus chapter 30 . 4/14/2020
Loved this whole saga! Thank you ! You are such a great writer. For some reason, I missed these stories. Think he's I've read almost everything else you have written. Take care!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 4/12/2020