Reviews for Danger In New York
I tried so hard to take this story (mainly the writing) seriously but it's just so ridiculous. The details are absurd and don't make any sense, hell even the characters don't make any sense.. All the women in this story are pathetic and weak.. Somehow a woman who's a sex trafficer is sweet LOL. And Isabella is the worst kind of character there is.. Not in the sense that she's evil but in how pathetic she is.
cullen2798 chapter 40 . 11/20
Absolutely loved it! As much as I love a happy ending, I’m really glad she didn’t just move on from everything and accept him so easily! On to the sequel!
Bevey99 chapter 40 . 10/8
So hello or goodbye Sweetheart? Well that's just sad and mean. Amazing story, Thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 37 . 10/8
Oh shit.
Bevey99 chapter 27 . 10/8
Well this definitely took a turn I wasn't expecting.
Bevey99 chapter 26 . 10/8
Well that was a bit f'd up. Edward let his brother finger his soon be wife. Really? I'm all for a good three-some with WILLING partners.
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 10/8
Oh my.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 10/8
Oh and it sounds like she's been in the same pjs for 7 weeks, EWE
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 10/8
Not sure sure this will ever have HEA. Kidnapping? Bella knows all of them. Looks like she has to die.
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 10/8
This pair are a heinous duo. Dick sick fu...
Much edgy chapter 27 . 10/6
There is a lot I could talk about here. The fact that all your female characters being as weak as pine needles probably means you have the backbone of a guinea pig. Or how your story is so broken and chopped into little scenes its hard to follow the train of thought that probably derailed for you years ago. I could even nitpick and say something like if all your male characters are basically gonna be the same person then you should at least give them unique fonts so I don't forget who is who in the middle of a sentence. But I won't say any of that.
What I will say is that if you'll gladly go along with any murderer/rapist that looks as boringly white as Robert Pattinson you're gonna need this website at some point in your life.
Tasha chapter 40 . 8/30
OH MY GOD! That Was So DAMN Good!
You got me on my hands and knees begging for the SEQUEL! PLEASE!? Dying to know know what happened after Edward found Bella in Italy! Wow! So good and even had me crying when Bella was just done and no longer wanted to live. I was on the edge when it looked like Edward, Anthony and Bella were going to have a threesome. Very descriptive! Loved every second of reading this fanfic! Waiting on part 2!:)
boydroses chapter 40 . 6/5
I read this story before, but when I saw someone had mentioned it on Facebook, I had to read it again. I love your writing. Thank you so much for sharing it. I always feel so sorry for James in this story.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 6/3
Interesting start
grandmachix chapter 40 . 5/31
This was hard for me to read. It was dark and bloody and frightening. But it was like a horror story that I couldn't put down. And, I must say, well written.
Judy