Reviews for Danger In New York
princeselisa chapter 40 . 8/23
Wow! That was an adventure. Thanks for sharing. It would be cool if you write about what happens next
WB Crazy chapter 23 . 6/16
WTF please tell me Jane gets her's too?
WB Crazy chapter 8 . 6/16
Anthony scares the shot out of me too...
Nicoconsd chapter 40 . 5/7
I really enjoyed this adventure and the add of Anthony. I haven't read anything where there was an actual twin it was a great twist. I am so excited to see that you have written something to follow this! I can't wait to find out what happens next :)
Payton79 chapter 40 . 4/6
I would have loved for Bella and Edward to really be together, but I understand that under the circumstances it would have been too unrealistic. All the more with her still not knowing her father committed suicide.

At least I hope that they can be together in the future now. But Edqrad has to come clean about everything first. So please, give us at least a glimpse into that future.
Yup chapter 1 . 2/9
Please give more chapters
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 40 . 1/28
Loved this story! Would have loved to read more and see what happened with Bella and Edward!
bonnemine82 chapter 40 . 1/13
Heinnnnnnnnnnn! C'est pas possible! Vous ne pouvez pas laisser une fin comme ça!? pas après 40 chapitres intense! gggrrrrr, ayez pitié de nous, une vraie fin svp!
sharamay chapter 39 . 9/15/2018
This is a good story. I just wish there was a version of this stiry with bella and Anthony as s couple.
Cullen Cousin chapter 40 . 8/20/2018
I have read many a Mobward fics, this is most definitely one of the more heavier ones. Excellent job and now on to the sequel!
deesirius chapter 37 . 8/17/2018
all that for you to kill off anthony? seems strange to me.
deesirius chapter 26 . 8/17/2018
And also...some of us dont speak italian, generally if you put another language in an english fanfic, its common knowledge to translate for your readers at the bottom, or even the top...
deesirius chapter 22 . 8/17/2018
Im not a big fan of you writing the story in italics, and im not sure how i feel about this story, there are some things i really like and then there are things i really dont like. but also youve got me to read 22 chapters so far...so it cant be that bad. im still interested to see where this is all going.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/18/2018
You keep saying that Edward is the bad brother...you say it over and over again. But you have yet to prove it, even with him bashing tanyas brains in...I still don't see it. Tanya deserved what she got...and Anthony was the one to actually cut her finger off.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2018
Heres what I don't get, Edward said that Anthony was the crazy one...but Anthony said that its Edward. Bella thinks that Edward is worse then Anthony but Edward hasn't hurt bella.
2,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »