Reviews for Danger In New York
Ashlie Christine chapter 1 . 9/15
Was interesting. On to the sequel.
pinkshoes81 chapter 40 . 5/8
Omg what a rollercoaster!
Loved it and hated it...
Thanks for sharing x
GorGirl chapter 2 . 4/23
James or Jasper?
GorGirl chapter 1 . 4/23
Oh man! I wonder who took her?
lizhobbs1974 chapter 4 . 3/26
I really hope Anthony is not going to rape Bella bc i will not read it if he does i ,hate rape ff
princeselisa chapter 40 . 8/23/2019
Wow! That was an adventure. Thanks for sharing. It would be cool if you write about what happens next
WB Crazy chapter 23 . 6/16/2019
WTF please tell me Jane gets her's too?
WB Crazy chapter 8 . 6/16/2019
Anthony scares the shot out of me too...
Nicoconsd chapter 40 . 5/7/2019
I really enjoyed this adventure and the add of Anthony. I haven't read anything where there was an actual twin it was a great twist. I am so excited to see that you have written something to follow this! I can't wait to find out what happens next :)
Payton79 chapter 40 . 4/6/2019
I would have loved for Bella and Edward to really be together, but I understand that under the circumstances it would have been too unrealistic. All the more with her still not knowing her father committed suicide.

At least I hope that they can be together in the future now. But Edqrad has to come clean about everything first. So please, give us at least a glimpse into that future.
Yup chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
Please give more chapters
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 40 . 1/28/2019
Loved this story! Would have loved to read more and see what happened with Bella and Edward!
bonnemine82 chapter 40 . 1/13/2019
Heinnnnnnnnnnn! C'est pas possible! Vous ne pouvez pas laisser une fin comme ça!? pas après 40 chapitres intense! gggrrrrr, ayez pitié de nous, une vraie fin svp!
sharamay chapter 39 . 9/15/2018
This is a good story. I just wish there was a version of this stiry with bella and Anthony as s couple.
Cullen Cousin chapter 40 . 8/20/2018
I have read many a Mobward fics, this is most definitely one of the more heavier ones. Excellent job and now on to the sequel!
2,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »