Reviews for Danger In New York
You keep saying that Edward is the bad brother...you say it over and over again. But you have yet to prove it, even with him bashing tanyas brains in...I still don't see it. Tanya deserved what she got...and Anthony was the one to actually cut her finger off.
Heres what I don't get, Edward said that Anthony was the crazy one...but Anthony said that its Edward. Bella thinks that Edward is worse then Anthony but Edward hasn't hurt bella.
jug chapter 20 . 5/8
its sad .i almost cried
samriddhi knp chapter 14 . 4/11
this is truly a wonderful plot .and i truly appreciate this .please keep publishing such plots.
its one of the best fanfiction i ve ever read.
monay9e chapter 40 . 1/23
I loved this story. Man, you shocked the heck out of me when Anthony died. I was not prepared for that! Now on to part 2.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
I tried so hard to take this story (mainly the writing) seriously but it's just so ridiculous. The details are absurd and don't make any sense, hell even the characters don't make any sense.. All the women in this story are pathetic and weak.. Somehow a woman who's a sex trafficer is sweet LOL. And Isabella is the worst kind of character there is.. Not in the sense that she's evil but in how pathetic she is.
cullen2798 chapter 40 . 11/20/2017
Absolutely loved it! As much as I love a happy ending, I’m really glad she didn’t just move on from everything and accept him so easily! On to the sequel!
Bevey99 chapter 40 . 10/8/2017
So hello or goodbye Sweetheart? Well that's just sad and mean. Amazing story, Thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 37 . 10/8/2017
Oh shit.
Bevey99 chapter 27 . 10/8/2017
Well this definitely took a turn I wasn't expecting.
Bevey99 chapter 26 . 10/8/2017
Well that was a bit f'd up. Edward let his brother finger his soon be wife. Really? I'm all for a good three-some with WILLING partners.
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 10/8/2017
Oh my.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
Oh and it sounds like she's been in the same pjs for 7 weeks, EWE
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Not sure sure this will ever have HEA. Kidnapping? Bella knows all of them. Looks like she has to die.
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
This pair are a heinous duo. Dick sick fu...
2,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »