Reviews for Wishing Upon A Black Star
EagleHawk chapter 25 . 17h
I love the dynamic between all of them, and the sarcasm. It's refreshing and hilarious all at the same time. My family and I have about the same type of sarcasm that it usually has one of two effects if not both sometimes, make people laugh or piss them off. Either way is hilarious. Sorry, rambling a bit but I'm really tired, and this is the first fanfic I've come across that nails it on the head, so good for you.

Have a wonderful night or day whichever it is where you're at or when you read this. :P
Keep writing, it's too good to leave until finished not that I'd think you wouldn't finish it, and I understand getting the right vibe into your stories can take a specific time and mood to get it right, but hey I'm an avid reader and when I find something I really want to sink my teeth into I have the patience of some really old dude waiting for his nephew to move a piece on the chess board, only to for the nephew to find out that in the time frame that it took him to move the piece the old man fell asleep, then woke up with a shake to the arm, looked at the board, moved a piece and then went back to waiting. Not that I'd fall asleep. I hope that made sense cause it sorta did to me.

Anyways, I look forward to what you come up with next! :)
Savannah.obrien chapter 25 . 10/10
I love this story! Please update!
ArcticPastry chapter 25 . 10/10
i am so unbelievably in love with this story and with rosalie in particular. i just recently fell head first into the world that is Rosalie x Bella and i read this entire fic in a little under a day. thank you for writing such a beautiful story! i hope to see updates in the future 3
Just binge read this I love it!
EmBri667 chapter 2 . 10/4
Dude...DUDE I read like 2 of your stories already and I love your fucking humor a fucking grenade of glitter...you’re a beautiful person
SusanTheHorseDW chapter 25 . 9/29
Man. Dude. Shit. Jeez. I just...i read this entire fic in nearly one go. I was at chapter 22 and trying to push through but it was fckn 6 am and i hadn't slept yet and i had been reading like...ALL DAY, so i took what ended up being a long nap (my sleeping habits correlate with that of bella's lol) and here I am having caught up. I don't know what to do with myself. IT WAS SO GOOD. I love EVERYTHING. So much. I adore the characterizations of everybody and how you make them relatable and so full of Life. Just the entire FEEL of this like shit dude. I'm in AWE. It's BEAUTIFUL. I used to always be a Bellice shipper (its almost embarrassing with how gay I was for that before I even realized I was gay) but I recently got into this ship and holy shit damn. I just...you melt me with the complexities of Rosalie and the fierce passion of Bella. Now I'm gonna go read all your other fics and fall more in love with your writing. You've got a new fan out of me!
Yesssss update again I’m in love with the way you show there relationship and Bella could actually be my twin the way she acts hissing at the sunlight
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 25 . 9/11
There is something inherently beautiful about two broken souls fixing each other...
CarlieZA chapter 25 . 9/9
holly woooow! it's been so ducking long! please don't do that again! update soon! please I beg you!
Sk8rgrl69 chapter 25 . 9/6
*screeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaammmmmm* omg omg omg omg THE GAY INTENSIFIES I CANT HANDLE *gay screaming intensifies*
Horseshoefijzer chapter 25 . 9/5
Well shit man, that was fucking adorable and by god I’m gonna be heart broken when this is finished, holy moly

Anyway I’ve loved this story a lot and can’t wait for more chapters
I love this story I wish you would update!
de king de kao chapter 25 . 8/30
wagona ramba uchibata basa
raingirl71 chapter 25 . 8/26
Dam I love this story, I had to re-read again, and got that happy ride from start to finish, this story has got to be one of best for making one laugh. So glad you updated
BenzBenny chapter 1 . 8/25
Bless your soul you've returned! This chapter was so cute, I love how they interact and the witty banter just warms my heart, can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work!