Reviews for Wishing Upon A Black Star
EyesOfTheSoul chapter 24 . 6/29
I really hope you haven't givin up on this story!?Please update this story soon!?I would really like to see how the story ends
oml chapter 24 . 6/16
I can't believe it's been nearly over a year since you updated this. It honestly feels like yesterday. It's one of those stories that you can always fall back on and just chill out. Thanks for writing it and thanks for the other works you uploaded. Thoroughly enjoyed those too.
demonicnekomaster chapter 24 . 6/18
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE AWKWARD ROSELLA. Man just, its now my new fav. Ship it just works so god damn well, and this story, goddess I'm addicted to it. please for the ever loving fuck, if you don't update this story please give me a quick summary on how you want it to end please? I have a good idea on how the characters act so I could fill in the blanks myself. But only if you don't update.
goddess of blades chapter 24 . 6/14
I read it too fast. I started reading and I couldn't stop. Now the suffering of waiting begins.
goddess of blades chapter 23 . 6/14
I put off reading this chapter all day yet I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So I read it and totally wish I read it sooner. But now There's just the last chapter of this godly gift of a fic that hasn't be updated in a year. I want to keep reading, yet I don't because I don't know how long it will be until a new chapter. But I will and suffer once I finish chapter 24.
goddess of blades chapter 20 . 6/13
So good. I just want to consume this entire story.
goddess of blades chapter 19 . 6/13
Oh my heart. Be still my wildly beating heart. Can I love you like you've always dreamed of? That line is just so perfect. Well my shitty feeling self just felt a little less shitty.
goddess of blades chapter 17 . 6/12
I love Edward but I hate him so thoroughly in this and I'm not even mad at you. I applaud you loudly for evoking such emotion in me. I am loving this fic so much. Though I hope you'll bring back Emmett at some point, it feels wrong having him gone. But I totally understand why you did it. Your writing is a very well crafted gift and I can't wait to get on your level. This story has inspired me to write my own Twilight fanfic.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/22
Finish please.
Grovz2014 chapter 1 . 5/3
Please for the love of all that is holy, continue this story!
This is really great, like I’m in love with it. I totally laugh out loud in every chapter. I really hope you plan to pick this back up.
Kastanja chapter 1 . 4/1
So good. Love your Bella and Rosalie. Will definitely be checking back.
Seldomnaughty chapter 24 . 3/18
Good story.
Bram Watley chapter 1 . 3/16
One hell of a beautiful story. Amazingness
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/16
This one is definitely Bella/Rosalie, but not listed as a pairing with the brackets []. Which is probably why I've never seen it before when searching for pairings of Bella/Rosalie (there's too many stories with the characters listed that are also hetero and/or Bella/Edward if I was going off of just characters).